Favorite all time movie?

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have to break it into 'Holidays'

4th of July: The Patriot/Drums Along the Mohawk

Halloween: War of the Worlds (1954), Hocus Pocus, The Thing (1950's version) It's the great pumpkin charlie brown

Christmas: White Christmas, Christmas vacation, (Is Charlie Brown Christmas a "movie")

Of course while D-Day isn't a holiday, I must watch: Saving Private Ryan, The Longest Day, and Day of Days from Band of Brothers

Schindler's List.

The most powerful movie I have ever seen

A little known fact but Spielberg asked Robin Williams to do some comedy sketches during filming because thr atmosphere was so grim and depressing.

To this day Spielberg will not autograph anything that has to do with this movie

Spielberg would watch Seinfeld every night after work to lighten his mood

CBF

Edited by Canadian Bills Fan

I knew you would pick a great one!! :D

My "personal" favorite (i.e., I am not claiming it is objectively a great movie/classic) is The Karate Kid..... hence my avatar.

I saw you responded on this on the main message board and had to click and make sure it was The Karate Kid. Sure enough, you did not dissapoint!

To this day Spielberg will not autograph anything that has to do with this movie

I understand why...but that's one thing I'd like signed by him. I consider it his most important work, by far.

Spielberg would watch Seinfeld every night after work to lighten his mood

Presumably not the episode where Senifeld and his girlfriend are making out during of Schindler's List...

I understand why...but that's one thing I'd like signed by him. I consider it his most important work, by far.

Presumably not the episode where Senifeld and his girlfriend are making out during of Schindler's List...

I'm embarrassed to admit that I have not seen Schindler's List. I will see it as soon as I can. Film lovers everywhere, please accept my apology.

I think Spielberg learned his lesson about messing with the time space continuum after Back to the Future II.