Favorite all time movie?

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, please don't remind me about "L.A. Confidential" & "Titanic". :sick:

Yes, Crowe & Pearce, a pair of aussies, were fresh faces back then, and what a way to break out.

Regarding the top 250, that is quite an undertaking. That's a lot of movies. Once you get finished with the Dollars trilogy, then it'll be a matter of time until you get to "Once Upon A Time in the West", which is another favorite of mine.

Just finished The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly. I absolutely loved it, what a film. The musical score was spectacular.

Just finished The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly. I absolutely loved it, what a film. The musical score was spectacular.

That's one of my favourites! Probably top 10. The other "dollars trilogy" movies were pretty good......but nothing compared to TGTB&TU. Fantastic movie which I watch at least once a year.

That's one of my favourites! Probably top 10. The other "dollars trilogy" movies were pretty good......but nothing compared to TGTB&TU. Fantastic movie which I watch at least once a year.

I haven't seen the other movies, but when I was looking up some info on them I saw that TGTB and TU was basically a prequel so I figured I'd jump right into it. Really interested to watch the others though. The final scene in the graveyard was amazing. Not many scenes I can recall from other movies topping that one.

I haven't seen the other movies, but when I was looking up some info on them I saw that TGTB and TU was basically a prequel so I figured I'd jump right into it. Really interested to watch the others though. The final scene in the graveyard was amazing. Not many scenes I can recall from other movies topping that one.

Then wait until you get to "Once Upon A Time In The West". Another Sergio Leone western.

It's not as iconic as TGTB&TU, but it is a superior film, in my opinion.

Great story. Really a contrast to sylvestor Stallone writing rocky. I think Stallone was broke and turned down something like 300,000 to stick to his guns and demand that he play the leading role.

Yep. I believe they wanted James Caan to star in the flick, and he basically told them...me, or no movie.

Then wait until you get to "Once Upon A Time In The West". Another Sergio Leone western.

It's not as iconic as TGTB&TU, but it is a superior film, in my opinion.

Got it on my Netflix List. I will probably dive into it next time the girlfriend isn't around. Really tough getting her to watch a western with me haha.