Poll: If you could choose any current NFL QB for the 2014 Bills...

Which QB would you choose to lead the Bills in 2014?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. If you could choose any current NFL QB to lead the Bills in 2014 and beyond, who would it be?

• Peyton Manning
    • Tom Brady
    • Drew Brees
    • Ben Roethlisberger
    • Aaron Rodgers
    • Johnny Manziel
    • Andrew Luck
    • Phillip Rivers
    • Russell Wilson
    • EJ Manuel
    • RG III
    • Tony Romo
    • Colin Kaepernick
    • Jay Cutler
    • Fitz
    • Skelton
    • Nick Foles
    • Cam Newton
    • Alex Smith
    • Other

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way on Pam.

I know it is just for fun.

Still do not like sloppy 2 or 3 rds

I'll take the slutty prom queen over her chubby, chaste friend, even if there's a good chance her friend may slim down in a year or 2.

What if she is pamela Anderson. How about then ?

Are we talking about Pamela Anderson now, or in 1995?

I was debating between Rodgers and Luck with the main difference being that Luck is younger. But from the games I have seen, there hasn't been enough to prove that he will be a consistent winner especially in the playoffs.

At this point in time, I have to choose Rodgers. With that arm, accuracy, clutchy-ness and improvisational skills, he will take the talent that exists on the Bills very very deep into the playoffs.

I was debating between Rodgers and Luck with the main difference being that Luck is younger. But from the games I have seen, there hasn't been enough to prove that he will be a consistent winner especially in the playoffs.

At this point in time, I have to choose Rodgers. With that arm, accuracy, clutchy-ness and improvisational skills, he will take the talent that exists on the Bills very very deep into the playoffs.

I agree with the decision between Luck (age) and Rodgers (SB win). You also have to consider that Rodgers has proven he can win consistently outdoors in the GB/Chicago weather. Luck has not proven that (yet) - he does not appear as if it would give him problems, but he is a dome/AFC South QB. Edited by YoloinOhio

I can't believe the lack of votes for Cam. Give the guy some weapons and he'll be unstoppable

Very questionable leadership skills. Top QBs don't pout on the sidelines, unless they are married to supermodels who make 5 times as much as they do.

Not saying I wouldn't take him, but certainly not if I had my pick of the litter.

Aaron Rodgers....The Best QB in the Game.....Still young enough to produce at a high level for several more seasons.

Yep.. Me too And he's just fun to watch play, plays fine in the cold.... He'd kill it with Goodwin, woods, watkins and Williams. Toss in fjax, spiller.... Wow that would be nice.

This whole thought experiment really helps me understand just what is riding on EJ this year.

Man i hope he delivers.

Edited by over 20 years of fanhood

I'll take the slutty prom queen over her chubby, chaste friend, even if there's a good chance her friend may slim down in a year or 2.

Are we talking about Pamela Anderson now, or in 1995?

I need to refrain from any more sidetracking of the purposeful experiment under way.

!995.