Kenny Guiton

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the big question now is will he replace Brandon Kaufman as our TBD most over-hyped non consequential player?

If he makes the team, there will be a great number of people looking for him to start week 1. So yes. Yes he will.

UFA to starter. Another Romo. Book it!

Come on lets be realistic he's just a backup big ten qb with good leadership skills but just ok athletic skills- it's not like he could change the face of the Afc east

(Insert Brady combine pic)

(Insert pot being stirred pic)

Come on lets be realistic he's just a backup big ten qb with good leadership skills but just ok athletic skills- it's not like he could change the face of the Afc east

(Insert Brady combine pic)

(Insert pot being stirred pic)

Umm, activate your sarcasm detector.

Isn't it obvious?

Kenny Guitar Guiton.

It's Kenny G or Smooth Jazz. He's already got the nickname going for him.

Honestly, I love him as a player. I think he's a better pro prospect than Braxton Miller. I am very happy he is getting his shot in Buffalo. He's one of those "coaches on the field" kind of players. I would not be surprised if he eventually became the #2 in Buffalo.

Edited by BarleyNY

I'm still trying to figure out why they took the linebacker from Louisville over Borland from Wisconsin. That puzzles me.

But Kenny G, he got some vibe going. He wouldn't come to Buffalo if he didn't think he had a shot. And they wouldn't bring him in unless they had a reason to believe. Maybe he's the next undrafted star, like Jason Peters or Nickell Robey. Or maybe he's the next remake of Hayley Mills.

I'm still trying to figure out why they took the linebacker from Louisville over Borland from Wisconsin. That puzzles me.

But Kenny G, he got some vibe going. He wouldn't come to Buffalo if he didn't think he had a shot. And they wouldn't bring him in unless they had a reason to believe. Maybe he's the next undrafted star, like Jason Peters or Nickell Robey. Or maybe he's the next remake of Hayley Mills.

Many of us last year were wondering why they took that LB from Oregon instead of Brown from Kansas State. ;)