2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT

I hope that the odds in Vegas have the Bills as the 4th fewest wins because I will be betting that with both hands. If I see something like over/under 5 wins I will be investing every dime that I own. Unfortunately the Vegas guys are way smarter than the talking heads.

I'm almost 100% sure that next year, it will no contest in regards to who'd you rather have, Watkins without our 2015 first rd pick or having Ebron plus whoever will be there between picks 15-25.

Watkins looks to have that very rare combination of elite talent and elite character. I just watched Ebron's press conference for the Lions (because I had grown attached to him for the Bills pick at #9) and it's kind of stunning how much "growing up" Ebron still has to do in comparison to Watkins. Ebron's not a bad guy, he just comes across as a kid (which he is), where Watkins comes across as a veteran player who's serious about what he wants to accomplish. Having someone like that is like striking gold. Think of the Bills possibly having a Jerry Rice or a Larry Fitzgerald. I think Watkins just might be that final missing piece we've all been waiting for. He seems to have that kind of elite talent and character.

Edited by 1billsfan

Shhhhh.... You're ruining his, and many others', lazy narrative that claims that all media sucks and is out to get a team that hasn't made the playoffs in 300 years.

Edited by SBUffalo

With the 64th pick of the 2015 NFL Draft The Buffalo Bills select .....

!!! Good call BB

I saw a projected division finish of last.

That is unrealistic. Half the defense would have to fall off the face of th earth to finish last this season

Even Wannstadt could do well with these guys. I mean if they didnt quit on him in November

Edited by 3rdand12

I'm trying to show that there is no talent in next years draft that's comparable to Sammy Watkins with the exception of Jameis Winston( if he comes out)

Far too early to say that. Likely not true.

Edited by SBUffalo

Far too early to say that. Likely not true.

I think that there are some good QB prospects next year (specifically MM). I do think that it's safe to say that Watkins is the best WR prospect. He is the top graded since AJ Green. Amari Cooper is the top projected WR and he won't grade all that close to Watkins IMO.

!!! Good call BB

I saw a projected division finish of last.

That is unrealistic. Half the defense would have to fall off the face of th earth to finish last this season

Even Wannstadt could do well with these guys. I mean if they didnt quit on him in November

You're being too kind to Dave.

USA today is a joke, I can't believe the lack of respect they gave us. It is ridiculous. There is no reason for us to be near the top of the draft. We're so much better then we were last year!

Shhhhh.... You're ruining his, and many others', lazy narrative that claims that all media sucks and is out to get a team that hasn't made the playoffs in 300 years.

I am one of those lazy people, I didn't even look at the links here or google it. But, I am qualified to voice an opinion! Rabblerabblerabble!!!!!!!!!!!

It's also been 314 years, right?

All this means is that the Bills need to hit on the rest of their picks next year. There will be QBs available after the 1st. The draft is a crap shoot no one knows how it is going to turn out. I mean what happens if we draft another Aaron Maybin and Mike Williams next year.

Whaley made the deal and stuck his neck on the line. Let us see how it all plays out.

Bills slip to 27th in ESPN Post Draft Power Rankings

http://espn.go.com/n...ear/2014/week/0

ESPN has totally morphed into brand platform and has lost any credibility as a legitimate source of sports analysis. If they don't cover it they dont talk about it (hockey). If they do they try to create stories instead of reporting them. Their nba coverage is nauseating simply because they seem to think the interest level is on par with the nfl. It isn't. The fact that the Texans are ahead of us, finished 2-14 last year because their qb sucked, drafted a de in round one and somehow scares other teams in the league is laughable. Unless Clowney can run the read option they are in trouble, but the houston market is huge and they don't want to insult anyone. Edited by 3putt

I'm trying to show that there is no talent in next years draft that's comparable to Sammy Watkins with the exception of Jameis Winston( if he comes out)

Jameis will be the "steal" of the draft. Sorry, I could not resist.

With the exception of Jameis Winston, there is no QB in next years draft that has better measurables than EJ Manuel.

Marcus Mariota...

ESPN has totally morphed into brand platform and has lost any credibility as a legitimate source of sports analysis. If they don't cover it they dont talk about it (hockey). If they do they try to create stories instead of reporting them. Their nba coverage is nauseating simply because they seem to think the interest level is on par with the nfl. It isn't. The fact that the Texans are ahead of us, finished 2-14 last year because their qb sucked, drafted a de in round one and somehow scares other teams in the league is laughable. Unless Clowney can run the read option they are in trouble, but the houston market is huge and they don't want to insult anyone.

Only because they aren't bowing down to the Bills who haven't made the playoffs this decade...

I hate ESPN, but I'm sick of seeing people flip out and rant when some media doesn't believe the Bills will be amazing.

Marcus Mariota...

Only because they aren't bowing down to the Bills who haven't made the playoffs this decade...

I hate ESPN, but I'm sick of seeing people flip out and rant when some media doesn't believe the Bills will be amazing.

I could care less what ESPN says for the very reasons I stated. Here in Chicago they send greenstein here every summer so he can visit his wife's family and they fawn over the cubs. Why? The cubs are more popular by 10 to 1 than the sox. The do bball specials while the hawks are running to the cup. In other words they dont report stories they create fluff to support product they are vested in or has the market size they need to sell ads. If the Bills had a dallas like following but still sucked they would the lead like well dallas.

USA Today has its version of the 2015 NFL Mock Draft on its webpage. I'd advise the people who think the Bills gave up too much to get Sammy Watkins to check their mock out.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=149&f=1767

SOBO is the guy who did that mock draft. He's a very good guy who's very knowledgeable, particularly concerning the big uglies. And he enjoys a good beer - I've had a few with him myself. He's been around the Browns boards, specifically the draft centric board linked above, for many, many years. It was very cool to watch him grow from a football/draft nut and former player and college coach to where he is now. The Draft Brew forum is a good place to just talk draft stuff with some almost creepily dedicated folks. Fans of many teams hang out there so don't be shy if you're interested. He posts a lot there and answers questions from just about anyone who asks.