"Awesome" Bills Jersey seen at the Draft

I was hoping someone would say something. What kind of self loathing Bills fans would do that? Not to mention, I don't think it's even remotely funny.

Football is just a game, man. This guy has a sense of humor. "Self loathing??" It's just a game!!!!

Football is just a game, man. This guy has a sense of humor. "Self loathing??" It's just a game!!!!

It is a game. It's also a multi billion dollar business and woven into the fabric of life in WNY. I also don't understand memorializing one of the most painful moments in Buffalo sports history with a poorly constructed joke.

It is a game. It's also a multi billion dollar business and woven into the fabric of life in WNY. I also don't understand memorializing one of the most painful moments in Buffalo sports history with a poorly constructed joke.

Wow. :rolleyes:

I got a chuckle out of it. Many WNYers have a great sense of gallows humor... I actually take inkmans attitude as more self-loathing than what that guy is wearing on his back.

Thanks for setting me straight :rolleyes:

I don't think you're straight. You appear to be leaning a little to the right.

You're just looking at my crooked unfunny jersey.

For the record, I would have been ok poking fun at "wide right" or "home run throwback" if it was funny. That dudes jersey wasn't funny to me. I know people who would find that funny, I'm not like them or you apparently.

"I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying." - Michael Jordan.

A Giants fan?

I went to a JESTS game at Met stadium a couple of years ago and talked with a Giants fan who was there with his JESTS buddies and he wore a 32 SIMPSON jersey to bust balls. It was a hit.

I got a chuckle out of it. Many WNYers have a great sense of gallows humor... I actually take inkmans attitude as more self-loathing than what that guy is wearing on his back.

It's pretty clever.

Although I understand inkman's point. After all, not everyone finds every joke they here or see to be funny.

When people go to a comedy club to see standup, I can guarantee you that not everyone is laughing at every joke. Until after their bodies become so liquored up that they'll laugh at anything.