List Of Players Still Available

I didn't have him on my list. I may have skipped his name somehow. There will be many names missed as I'm typing all of this now instead of just copy and paste. Also I DID kind of mention to add whoever you like. Don't get upset with me if you don't see a name on the list. All you need to do is add the name you think should be I there/comment on who you would like from the list I have. ;)

Oh and by the way, we all know how awesome you are at scouting college players (at least "I'm" a fan) so any input you give is appreciated. I'll add Oliver to the list.

Ha. I'm terrible at scouting college players, but I can tell you plenty about the guys on teams I follow. Oliver is worth a flyer, at least as a UDFA but I bet he's drafted by someone. Fluellen is a local kid from Lockport.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you want a 3rd string RB or a potential starting (down the road) in Murray, McAaron or Savage.

I don't necessarily want any of them, but Carey belongs on a BPA list heading into the 4th round. I'm pretty sure that's the intended nature of this thread.

RB Lache Seastrunk

DB Bashaund Breeland

OL David Yankey

OL Laurent Duvernay-Tardif

DB Walt Aikens

RB Andre Williams

DL DaQuan Jones

S Ed Reynolds

OL Cyril Richardson

DB Keith McGill

DB Pierre Desir

OL Antonio Richardson

LB Shayne Skov

Also...L.Purifoy-DB-Fla or J.Watkins-DB-Fla (Sammy's Brother) would be interesting pickups

I am amazed that Purifoy is still available. You constantly hear his named announced (in a good way) when you watch a Florida game. The guy is a total play maker. I would love to land him.

Also, am I missing something of is Cy Richardson, the OT/OG from Baylor still available? He was a projected 1st round pick before this season. I’d love to land him right now for our LG spot.

And I think Mettenberger could be worth something too. QB from LSU

Position please? I'm guessing you're talking about the QB. He throws a tight spiral and has a quick release. I'll add him to the list.

I definitely think we need to add another QB to mix in 4th or 5th. PLENTY of solid guys out there to fit an up-tempo, west coast style of O with the game plan not needing the QB to dominate, just make right reads, and take advantage of the "big plays" when they are out there.

I love AJ Mcarron and Aaron Murray to fit that role and both are heavy duty "leadership guys". And are 4 yr starters at bigtime SEC programs. Those would be the guys to target if we went QB in 4th. If we wait, i think the most logical choice would be Taj Bojd. He's a mobile QB, and early in yr was looked at at top 3-4 QB in what WAS considered at start of yr an "excellent" QB class. The Clemson crew would be all over the O! and i think he would be a very good choice to "develop" as they said they wanted to do with Tuel last yr. Tuel is garbage, NEED an upgrade and even tho i like the fight in Thad, he just doesnt have talent to br the guy in EJ goes down. A kid like Mccarron or Murray or even Mettenberger (even with injury risk) are all guys that are more ready to be thrown in mix and manage a game if EJ stunk up the joint or got hurt. If it's playoffs or bust, we BUST have better back-up QB situation that last yr;s disaster.

Cyrus was a HUGE, (pun intended) addition. Will battle for that RT job and most likely win it and more importantly it doesnt make so much of a shuffle to line if we took a Robinson or Lewan type who are both "higher graded" that Cordy. Cordy has been very solid on Left side and i would not mess with it. Cyrus will be a mauler in run game which we surely needed. I love the interview he had after he was picked. This kid will have a chip on his shoulder and a mean streak.

Outside of QB, it would be nice to add a DE to mix. I really do like Michael Sam as a prospect. Outside of the hoopla that will come with him, i think the kid will be a player in this league. We need to add another pass rusher to mix. Hughes was awesome last yr but will struggle vs run and even tho Sam is more of a pass rusher than run stuffer, this is a passing league, MUST get to the QB.

Hopefully we can also add a guard to the mix but with adding Cyrus, with Hairston possibly healthy (not counting on it) and Pears, maybe they can shift 1 inside to guard if needed.

Rd4 AJ McCarron

Rd5 D'Anthony Thomas

I really like that too. Def think AJ should be 4th pick and getting an athlete like the black mamba would be fun toy to play with especially with Freddy getting up there in age... U have Dixon as your short yardage guy and CJ and Mamba as lightning and lightning!

Call me crazy. I'm on the "definitely do not add a QB" to the mix list. I like who we have over who is left in this draft, anyway. I'd rather see us address other areas. I want a complete football team and not a team that can't do squat unless they have a 5000yd/yr QB.

Looking at the list, round 4 has no real talent left at TE. Andre Williams is there at RB. Unfortunately the DE talent is already very weak. The S talent is all later round. If I was picking BPA based on need, I would chose Williams, if he is still there, or the BPA at DE. Or grab the best QB, since the talent there is still decent for a backup. I think I would gamble and wait for the 5th to get my G or QB due to the quantity of talent left at those positions.

Agree with this. If Williams is there, you grab him. Didn't they have him in for a visit as well?

Wow Keith McGill is still there. I hadn't realised. I really, really like this kid. He was my sleeper pick pre-Combine and then with his performance there everyone was thinking he doesn't make it out of the second round, but he has. A 6ft3 corner who ran 4.53 at the combine... I'd find him very hard to pass up to be honest. I had been thinking they'd go CB with one of the 5th rounders, but I'd love them to grab McGill. He will be a starter in this league very soon I have no doubt.

Really how can you say no talent is left at certain positions when every year UFA's come out of nowhere to post numbers better than some players drafted in the 1st or 2nd rounds? Nowhere more prominently the last few years than RB's

Feel free to add anyone else you like but here's my list of BPA by position. Not in any specific order.

OFFENSIVE LINE

Russell Bodine

Dakota Dozier

Jon Halapio

Jonatthan Harrison

Seantrel Henderson

Gabe Ikard

Cameron Fleming

Wesley Johnson

Zach Fulton

Kadeem Edwards

Charles Leno Jr.

Tyler Larsen

Antonio Richardson

John Urschel

David Yankey

Matt Patchan

James Stone

Corey Linsley

Matt Paradis

TIGHT ENDS

Anthony Denham

Colt Lyerla

A.C. Leonard

Joe Don Duncan

QUARTERBACKS

Tajh Boyd

Aaron Murray

Jordan Lynch

Jeff Mathews

AJ McCarron

Connor Shaw

Logan Thomas

WIDE RECEIVERS

Jared Abbrederis

Chris Boyd

Corey Brown

Martavis Bryant

Michael Campanaro

Damian Copeland

Bruce Ellington

Quincy Enunwa

Jeremy Gallon

Cody Hoffman

Jeff Janis

TJ Jones

Kevin Norwood

Walter Powell

Tevin Reese

Jalen Saunders

Willie Snead

Josh Stewart

Devin Street

L'Damian Washington

Albert Wilson

RUNNING BACKS

George Atkinson III

Branden Oliver (Per Promo)

Tim Cornett

Timothy Flanders

David Fluellen

Devonta Freeman

Tyler Gaffney

Ryan Hewitt

Storm Johnson

Henry Josey

Jerick McKinnon

LaDarius Perkins

Lache Seastrunk

Lorenzo Taliaferro

De'Anthony Thomas

James White

James Wilder Jr.

Andre Williams

Damien Williams

DEFENSIVE LINEMEN

Kaleb Ramsey

Kasim Edebali

Justin Ellis

IK Enemkpali

James Gayle

Kerry Hyder

Jackson Jeffcoat

Anthony Johnson

DaQuan Jones

Howard Jones

Zach Kerr

Eathyn Manumaleuna

Jonathan Newsome

Tenny Palepoi

Mike Pennel

Kelcy Quarles

Caraun Reid

Michael Sam

Chris Smith

Shamar Stephen

George Uko

Larry Webster

LINEBACKERS

Trevor Reilly

Lamin Barrow

Max Bullough

Khairi Fortt

Jeremiah George

Anthony Hitchens

Adrian Hubbard

Christian Jones

Devon Kennard

Boseko Lokombo

James Morris

Kevin Pierre-Louis

Ronald Powell

Prince Shembo

Telvin Smith

Jordan Tripp

Avery Williamson

Jordan Zumwalt

DEFENSIVE BACKS

Nat Berhe

Tre Boston

Bashaud Breeland

Ross Cockrell

Pierre Desir

Ahmad Dixon

Brandon Dixon

Jonathan Dowling

Antone Exum

Demetri Goodson

Andre Hal

Victor Hampton

Marqueston Huff

Bennett Jackson

Kendall James

Dontae Johnson

Nevin Lawson

Isaiah Lewis

Keith McGill

Jabari Price

Rashaad Reynolds

Daniel Sorenson

Jemea Thomas

Brock Vereen

Lavelle Westbrooks

Now obviously these are "my" BPA, so just going off my list, I say if we want to address the Tight End position at all through the draft, we need to act fast.

Thanks for doing this if you really typed everyone name by name. I appreciate it as I'm sure many others. I must be a football junkie to actually look forward to day 3 of the draft.

If you can get one of the best guards, do it.

Pierre Desir is going to be a great NFL player.

Abbrederis might scare us, but he is sort of like Welker. Was a major force in the Big 12.

Prediction: They'll pick somebody that has us looking on line to find out wtf he is. or she.

My ideal remaining draft picks would be:

-Breeland in the 4th

-Murray or Mettenberger in the 5th

-Richardson or Yankey in the 5th

-Punter in the 7th

I think that they will be taking an RB but I really don't love the guys left. If they take one Seastrunk is my guess and I am okay with that. I don't really want Andre Williams.