List Of Players Still Available

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha. I'm terrible at scouting college players, but I can tell you plenty about the guys on teams I follow. Oliver is worth a flyer, at least as a UDFA but I bet he's drafted by someone. Fluellen is a local kid from Lockport.

So are you telling me that Astrobot is the better A.I.?

Nice work DWC. Looks like there will be no TE in this draft for us regrettably. I'm fine with stocking O line instead of reaching for a need. We should grab a CB and RB.

Thank you kind sir...

Thanks for doing this if you really typed everyone name by name. I appreciate it as I'm sure many others. I must be a football junkie to actually look forward to day 3 of the draft.

Not a problem sir...

Looking at the list, round 4 has no real talent left at TE. Andre Williams is there at RB. Unfortunately the DE talent is already very weak. The S talent is all later round. If I was picking BPA based on need, I would chose Williams, if he is still there, or the BPA at DE. Or grab the best QB, since the talent there is still decent for a backup. I think I would gamble and wait for the 5th to get my G or QB due to the quantity of talent left at those positions.

I actually really like Lyerla, Leonard and Duncan at Tight End. Idk which round to take them but I'm fine with either one...

The pick is Ross Cockrell. I had him on my list so I like the pick.

So are you telling me that Astrobot is the better A.I.?

Thank you kind sir...

Not a problem sir...

I actually really like Lyerla, Leonard and Duncan at Tight End. Idk which round to take them but I'm fine with either one...

The pick is Ross Cockrell. I had him on my list so I like the pick.

I would not waste a draft pick on Colt Lyerla. While he has great natural potential, he has more red flags than any player in recent history. An UDFA signing is fine, but I think the chances of success with him turning his life around are extremely poor. The others are UDFA fodder. Maybe a one in 50 chance they will be solid NFL TE greater than our current players. I see no one on the list better than our current TE.