What are your draft day plans this year?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The stoneyard in Brockport hosts Rochester Sports 1280s draft show every year and throws a party. That's my usual plan for the first round. Shane Conlan is gonna be there this year.

The next day I'll hang out with the guys I tailgate with, the day after I'll be fishing out on the big lake so I'll be listening on the radio.

Edited by sodbuster

The stoneyard in Brockport hosts Rochester Sports 1280s draft show every year and throws a party. That's my usual plan for the first round. Shane Conlan is gonna be there this year.

Spent many hours there back in my glory days.

My friend is flying up to Vermont from Florida for the weekend - third year in a row! It'll involve lots of food, beers, jerseys and probably laziness on the couch...

It's going to be fun draft for sure - I can't wait to see what the Bills do, but I can't wait to see what EVERY team is going to do this year!

Drink beer at O'loughlin's until approx. 9:30 PM, look dumbfounded when we draft a running back. Invariably there will be a graduate from whatever college the running back is from who will try to assure me that this is the best pick ever. Then I'll stumble home mumbling something undecipherable...

Edited by Steve O

I'll be spending the early evening UK time at Lords cricket ground at a fan forum and Q&A event with Wade Phillips as the special guest and then home for a couple of hours sleep and then up in time for the picking to begin at 2am UK time. :D

Usually several of us head to Buffalo Wild Wings, do some beer and wings but this year we're gonna flip the script and watch it at someone's house. Easier to hear the analysis and far more comfortable than those wooden torture stools.

I will be at the draft.

Can't wait! This year's draft is very exciting.

I hope to see you rockin those awesome shades!

I was going to meet up with some fellow TBD'ers, but now I found out I have to present for my school board on Thursday. Luckily, I will be done by 6:30-7, and will start drinking heavily (probably out in the parking lot). Maybe I'll be in good graces with the wife and she will make me some of her world famous Buffalo wing dip.