What are your draft day plans this year?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

draft draft what draft. I will likely just check twitter feeds etc. Havent sat to watch a draft in so long it isnt funny. Maybe 14 years of no playoffs have made draft day just another day.

...but free agency, the draft, and training camp are about all we have to look forward to man!!! The draft is like Christmas morning for Bills fans.

I took the day off.

Dad and brother coming over early, going out for diner and beer and then back to my place for the draft and more beer and snaks.

Had this tradition for the past 4 years

CBF

Edited by Canadian Bills Fan

Lose my erection and excitement after the Bills take a RT at #9. :(

But the NFL murdered the draft for me. I loved when it was on the weekend. I'd go visit friends and we'd make a weekend of it (drinking and grilling, play football, go out). Now, you can't do that. I love the NFL but the greed ruins some good things.

Do you guys watch the entire first round or do you stop watching after the Bills pick?

CBF

I watch it all. This year I plan to watch it on NFLN and DVR ESPN, then watch the recorded ESPN coverage. Hey - it's been a long wait!

Do you guys watch the entire first round or do you stop watching after the Bills pick?

CBF

Depends on how depressed I am. But you never know if they're gonna trade back into the first, so you gotta keep watching.

CBF

i watch the #1 overall, then the Bills first, then the Bills second. Channel surfing during the others. And that's it. All from the comfort of my couch :)

I surf back to the draft a lot in the first in case the Bills trade up.

3 girl thai bubble-bath massage

I want to party with you my friend :)

Edited by CodeMonkey

CBF

I normally watch til the bills pick and just keep the tracker open on my laptop just to see who went where.

We meet up at the Rattle Inn on 6th street for the draft and games. It's a fun time, come on out.

Hopefully, if it is a nice night, we will be upstairs on the patio!

Technically, the bar is on Nueces, between 6th & 7th street... see you there! Got the night off from work!

Edited by Buftex

CBF

There is a chance, even if the Bills pick at #9 (or lower) they might still manage another 1st round pick...I think this is going to be a very active trade night on Thursday.