Camp Manuel

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The #BillsMafia@TheBillsMafia 16m

From @DanBegnoche / @AFCEastDaily: According to @TonyMoeaki81, the @EJManuel3-led workouts out in CA are “EJ’s show.” http://ow.ly/3js0NW

Moeaki on "Camp Manuel"

Nice find Yolo, thanks for posting. Good to hear. Sounds like this year EJ is already taking more of a leadership role, now he's not a rook. I'm really pulling for him, he has so many good qualities you want in a QB and seems more mature than his years . I'm sure all this extra work with the WRs, TEs, and RBs will payoff come Sept. Good news !!! Edited by LOVEMESOMEBILLS

Nice find Yolo, thanks for posting. Good to hear. Sounds like this year EJ is already taking more of a leadership role, now he's not a rook. I'm really pulling for him, he has so many good qualities you want in a QB and seems more mature than his years . I'm sure all this extra work with the WRs, TEs, and RBs will payoff come Sept. Good news !!!

Until he slips on a mat..

Sorry. Couldn't resist..

I just listened to the audio of that interview on the John Murphy show.

http://www.buffalobi...fa-a21208f9737a

Tony praised EJ saying "it was his show" and he'd organized everything nicely.

I havent seen Moeacki's name come up a lot here at TBD but who knows? The kid is healthy again and he was pretty productive when healthy in his days at KC. Should be an interesting thing to watch.

Edited by jaybee

That's great, but he needs to perform on the field. We have had perceived leaders, we need performance. Winning on the field is all that matters in the NFL.

It's not all that matters on this team at this time IMO . This is an important step for him and the team. Not only did he partake in the offseason offensive workouts, he set it up and ran the show(he showed veteran leadership). There needs to be one voice in the huddle and the guys in the huddle be receptive to said voice. I believe this takes a big step towards that. It also can't hurt with timing of routes etc. Edited by LOVEMESOMEBILLS

It's not all that matters on this team at this time IMO . This is an important step for him and the team. Not only did he partake in the offseason offensive workouts, he set it up and ran the show(he showed veteran leadership). There needs to be one voice in the huddle and the guys in the huddle be receptive to said voice. I believe this takes a big step towards that. It also can't hurt with timing of routes etc.

Trent Edwards was a good leader and a crap QB. Its fine EJ is being a good leader, but we need him to win games and be a damn good QB. My point again is this, its a feel good story until it produces on the field. Guys I am past feel good stories, I want talent on the field and Wins. I don't give a crap if EJ does or doesn't lead camps, feeds the homeless, protects baby kittens etc. I would rather read of him tossing a bag of kittens INTO the burning building if the guy can win us a Damn Superbowl. The only feel good thing I want is the feeling when Russ Brandon holds up the Lombardi Trophy for us fans. Sorry to be a jerk about it, but after nearly two damn Decades, 4 superbowl losses, listening to Cowboy fans their team sucking and all ragging my ass about being a Bills fan, I want WINS. Not good stories, WINS And Superbowl trophies. Again I am sorry if that ruffles feathers, but isn't it time to quit settling for being jacked over stuff like a QB leading offseason workouts? Surely many of you get my point here.

It's not all that matters on this team at this time IMO . This is an important step for him and the team. Not only did he partake in the offseason offensive workouts, he set it up and ran the show(he showed veteran leadership). There needs to be one voice in the huddle and the guys in the huddle be receptive to said voice. I believe this takes a big step towards that. It also can't hurt with timing of routes etc.

You also are looking for synergy. Look last year on the Patriots how even Tom Brady struggled with timing with his new WR. Now look what he did with them by the end of the year of a bunch of mediocre WR. He really is one of the best of all time. No one hates the Patriots more than me, just like the Dolphins of old, but I respect the skills of Brady and Marino.

If he can do more of this one off training just to get timing down to a science, maybe we don't see as many poor throws. Teams win, not individuals so I like they as a group worked on their timing and built teamwork. That's great.

I was thinking the same thing PTR. For the poster, would you prefer he never works with his teammates on his own? I wish EJ would've invited Thad, and all the WR, RB, and TE's. Tony didn't say which 6 people were there. He may have invited them and they declined, but I doubt it.

I don't give a damn if he does or doesn't. Kelly, Marino, Elway etal never did. They played freaking Golf! Aikman never did as I saw him up here with his family in Oklahoma in the offseasons. All that stuff is fluff, just get your ass to training camp and WIN football games during the regular and post season. I don't give a damn what he does in the offseason.

Speaking of which, where is TBD poster Captain Hindsight ???

Havent heard from him in a long while. Which is odd during this long draft buildup. Hope he's okay.

Last I heard Hindsight got engaged. That's probably why we haven't heard from him lately. He is too busy picking out floral arrangements and linens.

Nobody wants a Whitner type leader. Everybody wants a Kyle Williams or London Fletcher type leader. Please Easter Bunny make EJ the franchise QB we've waited so long for!

You also are looking for synergy. Look last year on the Patriots how even Tom Brady struggled with timing with his new WR. Now look what he did with them by the end of the year of a bunch of mediocre WR. He really is one of the best of all time. No one hates the Patriots more than me, just like the Dolphins of old, but I respect the skills of Brady and Marino.

If he can do more of this one off training just to get timing down to a science, maybe we don't see as many poor throws. Teams win, not individuals so I like they as a group worked on their timing and built teamwork. That's great.

Absolutely, timing of routes, where and when the WR wants, especially with Stevie with the unorthodox way he runs routes(does what he has to not picking on him). Even strategy, as far as, if a CB does this, I'm going to break off the route and do that. All in all just get a better feel for each other, can't hurt the comradery amongst them either. Edited by LOVEMESOMEBILLS