Who is going to catch E.J.'s 20 Touchdown Passes

oman128

Last season the Bills as a team had 16 TD Passes / 16 games = 1 TD Pass per game.

11 By Manuel

4 by Lewis

1 by Tuel

Let's say that Manuel improves and increases to 20 TD passes.

Stevie - 4

Woods - 4

Chandler -2

Williams - 4

Goodwin - 2

Graham -2

CJ - 1

Fred - 1

None of these projections are exactly lighting the world on fire, since the Bills like to spread it around.

Maybe Lewis plays in 1-2 games and has 2 more TD's. Still it hard to win games if your QB averages less than 2 TD's per game. Do we really think E.J. is capable of throwing more than 2 TD's per game ?

I realize that we still have our rushing TD's, Defensive TD's, and FG's. If the Bills are going to break the 15 year slump they need to really crank up the offense.

Edited by oman128

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last season the Bills as a team had 16 TD Passes / 16 games = 1 TD Pass per game.

11 By Manuel

4 by Lewis

1 by Tuel

Stevie - 4

Wood - 4

Chandler -2

Williams - 4

Goodwin - 2

Graham -2 (-2)

CJ - 1

Fred - 1

None of these projections are exactly lighting the world on fire, since the Bills like to spread it around.

Maybe Lewis plays in 1-2 games and has 2 more TD's. Still it hard to win games if your QB averages less than 2 TD's per game. Do we really think E.J. is capable of throwing more than 2 TD's per game ?

I realize that we still have our rushing TD's, Defensive TD's, and FG's. If the Bills are going to break the 15 year slump they need to really crank up the offense.

Fixed

CBF

20 passing TDs as a team would be a failure IMO. But we can't overlook rushing TDs by EJ/Thad. If EJ plays all 16 games, 25 passing + rushing TDs should be the goal. That's what it'll take to be a playoff team, at least.

Stevie - 4

Wood - 4

Chandler -2

Williams - 4

Goodwin - 2

Graham -2

CJ - 1

Fred - 1

I highly doubt Eric Wood catches 4 TD passes this year :beer:

11 By Manuel

4 by Lewis

1 by Tuel

Stevie - 4

Woods - 4

Chandler -2

Williams - 4

Goodwin - 2

Graham -2

CJ - 1

Fred - 1

Cordy Glenn will catch 6 of them

I'm thinking 24:

6 Woods

5 Williams

4 Stevie

3 Goodwin

3 Moeaki

2 Chandler

1 Gragg

and 10 picks. And I would be pretty happy with that if the running game doesn't completely collapse.

Edited by Mark80

Only 20? JP threw 20 as a rookie and Fitz threw 24 twice. I see only 20 as a FAIL.

JP threw 19 his 3rd year and only 14 in the other 4 years.

I think it comes down to the play calling and how much they start letting Manuel let loose. INT's might go up but risk/reward.

Interesting looking at the 2006 Bills roster. I see a lot of comparisons in the WR core. Lee Evans, Peerless Price and Josh Reed. Goodwin is the speedy,deep ball guy(Lee), Williams might turn out to be our possession receiver(Price) and SJ might be our slot guy that drops balls here and there(Reed).

Edited by The Wiz