Jim Kelly--Make JK your avatar

dib

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what "Make him my Avatar" means, but I have said a prayer for him everyday since I heard about his cancer recurrence.

Cancer is just such a nasty disease, but I felt a little better when hIs NYC oncologist said this cancer is still very treatable with chemo and radiation. It's hard not to think though the first doctors after his first surgery did not do this in the beginning just to be sure it was gone.

I just pray for his family and the city of Buffalo (as he is such a role model for all of us) he will be ok. When he beats this, and he will beat it, I hope he writes a book on his battles in life. He certainly had the life of Job post football.

Monday Morning Quarterback: Jim Kelly Tough

From his hospital room and surrounded by family, Hall of Fame quarterback Jim Kelly details his second—and more serious—fight with cancer.

@hsimon62

here's the story from CBS NEws. Jim and Jill Kelly discuss battle with cancer: http://wivb.com/2014/03/31/jim-and-jill-kelly-discuss-battle-with-cancer/ …

I don't know what "Make him my Avatar" means, but I have said a prayer for him everyday since I heard about his cancer recurrence.

Cancer is just such a nasty disease, but I felt a little better when hIs NYC oncologist said this cancer is still very treatable with chemo and radiation. It's hard not to think though the first doctors after his first surgery did not do this in the beginning just to be sure it was gone.

I just pray for his family and the city of Buffalo (as he is such a role model for all of us) he will be ok. When he beats this, and he will beat it, I hope he writes a book on his battles in life. He certainly had the life of Job post football.

On the off chance this isn't a joke, avatars are the picture you post under your screen name, which you can choose and upload from your picutures on your device. Go to your Wall profile and follow the steps.

Just as not to start antoher thread, ran across this...pretty cool little video.... damn you Chandler#81, you have me obsessing over a Jim Kelly Gamblers jersey the last few weeks!

Edited by Buftex

Just as not to start antoher thread, ran across this...pretty cool little video.... damn you Chandler#81, you have me obsessing over a Jim Kelly Gamblers jersey the last few weeks!

Ha! I have to admit, I let an autigraphed Gambler jersey slip away on Ebay last week. Coulda had it for $205.. Backed off at the last minute..

Ha! I have to admit, I let an autigraphed Gambler jersey slip away on Ebay last week. Coulda had it for $205.. Backed off at the last minute..

Glad I didn't see it. I don't even care about the autograph so much, just the jersey...but the way things are going in my life right now, the last thing i should be thinking about is buying a new jersey! :lol: