Spikes confirmed visiting OBD. Confirmed Signed

Poz is gone. Get over it. This would be a SOLID move by the FO to sure up the run defense. Spikes plays ticked off and lets everyone he hits know it. How long has it been since we had a guy like that playing MLB?

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't stop the run you don't force a team to pass either. the split in 2013 was about 57% passing. The Bills suck at stopping the run and that is one of the key reasons they did not win more games last season. I get it, you like Poz. I like him too, but, Spikes was rated #1 against the run in 2013. If we fix that then the defense is much, much better.

You don't like this potential move. What do you propose?

to be fair he was replying to a post that said basically said youd be an idiot to think and i dare you to say poz is a better player... i think you are looking at the wrong guy for the irrelevant detour into a guy thats been off the team for multiple years and multiple schemes.

Well, at least he doesn't have to learn a new colorway:

Spikes described himself as, "a crazed dog just looking to seek, destroy, kill anything that moves. If you're not in that red, blue and white, I don't know what to say. I'm trying to destroy you any way I can, any chance I get."

Well, at least he doesn't have to learn a new colorway:

Spikes described himself as, "a crazed dog just looking to seek, destroy, kill anything that moves. If you're not in that red, blue and white, I don't know what to say. I'm trying to destroy you any way I can, any chance I get."

True.

As an aside, a lot of these guys certainly have some rough childhoods.

Just had this image of a Bills' fan in full gear hanging out at the airport and watching people come out from the gates checking for passengers that look like NFL players and looking at NFL.com on his smartphone to see if he can recognize anyone.

We should have a TBD rally on FA day at the airport every year.

We have decent coverage. We have horrible run defense. Even if he is a "one down linebacker" that does his job, he will be worth it. Currently, we do not have one of those. Stopping the run is priority 1b for the bills (1a being QB play). It is essential.

Been a Spikes fan since he was at Florida. He was a man amongst boys there and I hoped the Bills were going to draft him for that exact reason. If he signs he'll instantly be one of my favorite players, I LOVE his attitude... Why do I want an attitude like his on Buff? Because eff everyone else, that's why.

Caplan just on WGR -

No deal. Not even close. They haven't even talked about money.

Sorry folks, doesn't look like anything is imminent.

Well then I shall proceed to kick the messenger in the nether regions until I am sufficiently satisfied or tire of the screams.

:P

Seriously, though, thanks BGW.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

Been a Spikes fan since he was at Florida. He was a man amongst boys there and I hoped the Bills were going to draft him for that exact reason. If he signs he'll instantly be one of my favorite players, I LOVE his attitude... Why do I want an attitude like his on Buff? Because eff everyone else, that's why.

Be careful, that will get you yelled at on WGR for disagreeing with Dope.

Caplan just on WGR -

No deal. Not even close. They haven't even talked about money.

Sorry folks, doesn't look like anything is imminent.

What is holding it up if they are not even talking money. Isn't that the first thing in a FA visit?!?!?