Bills want Vick?

Justice

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another injury prone inaccurate QB? Sounds like a typical Bills FO move. Terrell Owens comes to mind.

Comes to mind as what? A player that, for whatever reason, came to a horrible team and performed admirably while he was here?

Hes better than any qb we have on the roster. I would take him in a heartbeat. He should habe been a Bill whem he got out of jail. He is the perfect qb for our offence and the climate. Goodwin and grahams talents wouldnt be wasted anymore.

Sniffing glue is a horrible habit, man.

Sniffing glue is a horrible habit, man.

name one qb on the roster that is better than vick.

Ej is horribly inaccurate. Has maybe once in his entire football playing life hit a receiver in stride. His deep ball is crap and very over rated. He misses open receivers constantly in both college and the pros.

Thad is horribly inaccurate. Fumbles more than vick. Has trouble reading defenses.

Then you have tuel and dixon...

So name me a bills qb in the last 10 years thats better than vick.

Edited by kr632

name one qb on the roster that is better than vick. Ej is horribly inaccurate. Has maybe once in his in his entire football playing life hit a receiver in stride. His deep ball is crap and very over rated. He misses open receivers constantly in both college and the pros.

Thad is horribly inaccurate. Fumbles more than vick. Has trouble reading defenses.

So babbs name me a qb on the roster better than vick

He's brittle and can't make it through a season. We already have one such QB lodged on IR.

Maybe at the beginning of his career it would have been worth it, but he has had some serious issues in the last few years.

He's brittle and can't make it through a season. We already have one such QB lodged on IR.

Maybe at the beginning of his career it would have been worth it, but he has had some serious issues in the last few years.

So which of our qbs is better than him? The point is to get better. Injuries are a part of the game and happen to everybody. Eric wood was considered brittle would you not have re-signed him? You get the best players you can and put them on the field. Not play scared and worry about a possible injury. With a decent qb the bills are a playoff team.

Its funny that people dont want the bills to try to get better.

Edited by kr632

So which of our qbs is better than him? The point is to get better. Injuries are a part of the game and happen to everybody. With a decent qb the bills are a playoff team.

hes a career 56% passer, the last 4 years had more turnovers than TDs, hasnt finished 16 games since 2006 (the only time in his career)

youd be hard pressed to argue he wouldve done anything more than fit in with a group of guys that were injury plagued, accuracy challenged, and good at turning the ball over last year.

atleast our guy had the excuse of still being a rookie.

Edited by NoSaint

So which of our qbs is better than him? The point is to get better. Injuries are a part of the game and happen to everybody. Eric wood was considered brittle would you not have re-signed him? You get the best players you can and put them on the field. Not play scared and worry about a possible injury. With a decent qb the bills are a playoff team.

Its funny that people dont want the bills to try to get better.

You don't get better by not fielding a full team. One complete season in 11 years and that was 7 years ago. Vick is a pathetic excuse for a football player.

name one qb on the roster that is better than vick.

Ej is horribly inaccurate. Has maybe once in his entire football playing life hit a receiver in stride. His deep ball is crap and very over rated. He misses open receivers constantly in both college and the pros.

So name me a bills qb in the last 10 years thats better than vick.

I'd rather see Jeff Tuel play all season, as at least he has some upside.

If true, I’d have to assume that our interest in Vick would be as a backup only, even if they tell him he’d have a chance to start. If that is the case, I’d be all for it. It would make the QB position as a whole better than it is right now. I look at it this way…I believe that when you have 3 really young QBs on the roster in EJ, Thad & Tuel, you should have a veteran QB to help them along. Who would you rather have as that veteran, Kolb or Vick? In my mind, it’s Vick all day. I say that not being aware of any better options that will be available when FA begins.

Now if they want to bring Vick in to be the starter, then it makes absolutely no sense since he likely cannot make it through 16 games and we’d also be stunting EJ’s potential growth.

If true, I’d have to assume that our interest in Vick would be as a backup only, even if they tell him he’d have a chance to start. If that is the case, I’d be all for it. It would make the QB position as a whole better than it is right now. I look at it this way…I believe that when you have 3 really young QBs on the roster in EJ, Thad & Tuel, you should have a veteran QB to help them along. Who would you rather have as that veteran, Kolb or Vick? In my mind, it’s Vick all day. I say that not being aware of any better options that will be available when FA begins.

Now if they want to bring Vick in to be the starter, then it makes absolutely no sense since he likely cannot make it through 16 games and we’d also be stunting EJ’s potential growth.

Exactly. Vick's inability to play 16 games is entirely irrelevant because no NFL team will ever ask him to do that again.

Vick would be an immediate upgrade over the Bills rookies. Plus, he is well versed in the West Coast offense. If it means playoffs, I don't care who the Bills QB is. As for EJ, he had better get used to the idea that his job is tenuous at best until he proves himself, and he is a long way off from that.

There's alot of things a man can rehab himself from... DOG TORTURING/KILLING ISN'T ONE OF THEM....

As a Bills fan, I'd rather lose with scrubs and busts than win with a scumbag like him. I wouldn't want to be like Steelers fan who loathe and tolerate Rapelisberger.