What is the earliest time of day you have had a beer?

millbank

Every summer my buddies and me do a lake house trip to a house named Valer Engen.

I've already challenged my mates to the 2014 Valer Engen Challenge:

A shot and two beers on the hour, every hour, beginning with the first hour you're awake.

You go to a house that has a name?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6am while getting ready for Bills tailgates is normal come football season. I've been drinking earlier but why gloat.

4:00am. Had to get me on the plane somehow.

I love airports. The only place you can regularly see people drinking at 6 or 7 am and no one bats an eye. :thumbsup:

i remember when i used to live in Vegas and traveling back to Buffalo for vacations. McCarren airport is brutal. One day you show up 2 hours early and your barely making it through for your flight. Other times your in and out in 10 minutes. Well, one time I showed up over 2 hours early and skated right through. Ended up killing almost 2 hours in the bar when they were offering buy one get one free on tall drafts and they were giving away a shot of this new Vodka for free with every tall beer. So needless to say, I was plastered on the plane. No idea how they even allowed me to fly actually. That was at about 8am btw.

6am while getting ready for Bills tailgates is normal come football season. I've been drinking earlier but why gloat.

i remember when i used to live in Vegas and traveling back to Buffalo for vacations. McCarren airport is brutal. One day you show up 2 hours early and your barely making it through for your flight. Other times your in and out in 10 minutes. Well, one time I showed up over 2 hours early and skated right through. Ended up killing almost 2 hours in the bar when they were offering buy one get one free on tall drafts and they were giving away a shot of this new Vodka for free with every tall beer. So needless to say, I was plastered on the plane. No idea how they even allowed me to fly actually. That was at about 8am btw.

I've shown up at the Oakand airport for my trips back east so early that effing Starbucks wasn't even open yet. That's ok. I had several mini bottles in the cab on the way there. :D

I love airports. The only place you can regularly see people drinking at 6 or 7 am and no one bats an eye. :thumbsup:

You need to meet me in Vegas one weekend. Granted, the people with cocktails didn't just start, but seeing someone with a Jack-n-Coke, pack of Marlboros and a stack of chips at the Pai Gow table while I''m looking for coffee at 6 a.m. is regulation.

In college, we had more than my share of Breakfast of Champions: donuts and keggers at 6 a.m.

You need to meet me in Vegas one weekend. Granted, the people with cocktails didn't just start, but seeing someone with a Jack-n-Coke, pack of Marlboros and a stack of chips at the Pai Gow table while I''m looking for coffee at 6 a.m. is regulation.

In college, we had more than my share of Breakfast of Champions: donuts and keggers at 6 a.m.

We used to have Fosters & Fosters parties on Friday or Saturday nights. (Strawberry donuts + Aussie beer. Mmmm.)

Leftovers were breakfast, a few hours later.

Every summer my buddies and me do a lake house trip to a house named Valer Engen.

I've already challenged my mates to the 2014 Valer Engen Challenge:

A shot and two beers on the hour, every hour, beginning with the first hour you're awake.

Not to change the subject, but how did that credit card thing ever work out... Did the amount ever hit?

While working various over night shifts....after working 6pm to 6am we proceeded to drink a case on numerous occasions.

But on a normal schedule ive drank as early as 7am with breakfast

Shoot,back n da day the fellas working Trico 3rd shift would roll into Slomba's at 3 AM and drink their lunch....for a 18 year old punk like me always always provided motivation to get a degree!

4:00am. Had to get me on the plane somehow.

For a long time, i needed a little liquid courage to get on any flight, even ones that left at 7.00 AM!

Edited by plenzmd1