Jonathan Martin

johnwalter

215 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see 1BD acquire Jonathan Martin for the 2014 season?

• Yes, he is a good but inexpensive player that can fill a hole on the Bills roster.
    • No, the Bills have a strong locker room and Martin would put the team's chemistry at risk.

40 pages of texts messages between the two have been released showing a long history of BANTER, not bullying.

Even more interesting is the continual contact between the two even AFTER Martin left the team...

http://miami.cbsloca...onathan-martin/

After Martin left the team near the end of October, Incognito repeatedly texted martin asking him to call him and if he was okay. Martin finally responded to Incognito on November 1, “Wassup man? The world’s gone crazy lol I’m good tho congrats on the win.”

Edited by DrDareustein

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you lose credibility when you speak your opinion on something you're only pretty sure about

Just saying

I mentioned the same thing when someone else made a statement that he was "pretty sure" about something and it was viewed as condescending and deleted. OK, I am 100 % positive I heard it. Do I get some credibility back? I'll feel better. Just saying

I mentioned the same thing when someone else made a statement that he was "pretty sure" about something and it was viewed as condescending and deleted. OK, I am 100 % positive I heard it. Do I get some credibility back? I'll feel better. Just saying

I wasn't picking knits or yarns, wasn't even throwing boulders or pebbles...maybe bam-bam.

Just mentioning that if this was one of the more heated threads that some times goes on around here people would really chime in on you mentioning it like you did. I don't take it serious enough to worry about it. There is very little I take serious.

yeeeeeesh.... ill admit to giving the guy a bit of the benefit of the doubt early in this chalking it up as "he couldnt be crazy enough to point fingers if he was all in doing it himself" but it looks more and more like i shouldve kept that to myself.

whatever actually went on is no good on martins side and hopefully he figures out

I wonder if richie has grounds for a defamation suit against martin?

I think he'll be satisfied with a job in the NFL next season.

Besides, it's the media and the NFL that's pushed this bullsh-- 'bully' narrative since day one. Martin was just the convenient patsy.

Read through most of the texts that were released. It's starting to look like the RI texts were taken out of context and that both players engaged in similar banter back and forth over long period. I don't put much in RI's texts that were sent after JM left. Will be interesting to see what NFL investigation says on Thursday.