What is your second favorite NFL team?

Not really a fan, but I follow and watch the highlights of the Bucs. No one in school talks about the lame ol' Bills, other than the popular comment "They suck", and no one knows a thing about hockey so I had to create some kind of sport commonality between the others.

Its hard to have two favorite teams since just being a true fan of one takes so much time and emotional energy that it's crazy to have a second team, especially in the same sport.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Panthers...

Lived in Charlotte for 20 years...But REALLY started following them more when my Nephew became a fan and they drafted Cam... B-)

Remember the very first Bills/Panthers game in Charlotte? That was an awesome game. The Panthers thought that Oliver return for almost a TD was so exciting, but the Bills took it to them.

August 19, 1996 L, 0-24 BUFFALO 65,231

In fact, we've known each other for almost 20 years. MAN is that even possible? I feel so old now. Doing fantasy football on posterboard, Township eats...

Edited by BmoreBills

I don't have a second favorite, but tend to root for teams that have passionate fans, great organization from similar blue collar areas --- for example, I respect Packers, Steelers, Bears and Giants fans and tend to root for those teams when it doesn't interfere with the Bills interests (or fantasy football) ---- I think some fans are just obnoxious --- Pats, Jets, Eagles --- some disinterested, Falcons, Dolphins, Jags & Chargers ---- I also will gravitate to certain players that are class acts and hope they win --- the Mannings for example ---- I almost always root for the teams playing the Pats, Jets and Dolphins, too ---- it's funny, I can pretty much eliminate every team at one point or another, since the Bills do play every team at least once every four years ---- I guess push come to shove, I'd pick Packers or Giants ---

I lived in South Jersey for 9 years and sort of got to following the Eagles in the NFC a bit - plus i like their announcer so I'd probably go with them and as someone else noted, my wife roots for them - being a Philly girl - so that probably cements that). She;s also on notice that she cannot attend the Bills SB victory parade should we be so lucky to experience one in my life time....

I know it is unpopular here but my second favorite team is New England and Belichick, to me, might be the best coach I have ever seen in any sport.

this is a wt_ moment.

i wanna break something now. i'll settle for this coke can im just about finished with.

my second favorite team is whoever is playing the *pats*

i hate the chargers by the way, i know they are getting a lot of love