Johnny Football vs. Duke (Possible draftees)

BringBackFergy

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know guys say Manziel isn't great because all he does is throw it up for Evans and he goes up to get it....BUT he has made some very accurate long throws in this game. Impressive.

Those are what cha call haters. Manziell does it all with a lightning quick release and accuracy.

He is in these "shoot outs" too often over his horrid d where he has to "just toss it up" sometimes.

Only question I have is how long he can run like this once the NFL talent on defense hits him.

I'm in. and I have sesame and general tso's chicken for all

Beat that for a boring new year !

My prediction 52-48. A and M. 500 yards for ole johnnie fooosball.

Buy a lottery ticket. Now. Great call.

Edited by Bronc24

I'm in. and I have sesame and general tso's chicken for all

Beat that for a boring new year !

My prediction 52-48. A and M. 500 yards for ole johnnie fooosball.

Ummmmm. Ummmm. I'm gonna need a score here or I am the freaking guru of the chic fil a bowl.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Sad way to try and save face.

Woah, I lost so much face for saying I wanted Boone after 3 quarters. My reputation is so shot.

I mean honestly, what a level headed thing to say. Draft a QB after 1 game? I'm sure everyone took me very seriously and can't believe I'd say something so flippantly and not take total credit for being so unbearably wrong.

I know guys say Manziel isn't great because all he does is throw it up for Evans and he goes up to get it....BUT he has made some very accurate long throws in this game. Impressive.

I say It all the time but no one listens because I messed up big time with Skelton but I know if I get more hits than misses my rep will turn around.

I also spotted Bortles last year and started another thread on him this fall and know he might be the best QB prospect this year if he comes out. He plays tomorrow night if yall want to check it out.

I say It all the time but no one listens because I messed up big time with Skelton but I know if I get more hits than misses my rep will turn around.

I also spotted Bortles last year and started another thread on him this fall and know he might be the best QB prospect this year if he comes out. He plays tomorrow night if yall want to check it out.

It's not just Skelton that dug that hole. That's just the most amusing.

I enjoy your prospect takes one way or the other. People just love to pile on here and it can get ugly. You are a very good sport about it.

IMO, there are bad snap-shot takes......and then there are people who defend Dick Jauron in his 6th losing season in 7 years. :doh:

And you were on Tannehill when he was a literal afterthought....and frankly playing like crap at Texas A&M...and he ended up going early first round so that take deserves kudos.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.