Johnny Football vs. Duke (Possible draftees)

BringBackFergy

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL....that's some funny ****.

Johnny Football stymied on opening drive. Wow

Same thing the other day when Teddy Bridgewater came out beating his chest, all full of himself. On the first or second drive, he gets sacked for a safety.

I had to chuckle. Of course, he went on to whip beat Miami like they were a high school team. Mostly, the U's OL stunk and their QB got buried repeatedly.

Same thing the other day when Teddy Bridgewater came out beating his chest, all full of himself. On the first or second drive, he gets sacked for a safety.

I had to chuckle. Of course, he went on to whip beat Miami like they were a high school team. Mostly, the U's OL stunk and their QB got buried repeatedly.

I love when guys get knocked down a few pegs. You're right...important to see how those stars respond.

The family is playing charades while I watch the Sabres and surf the net. Being over 50 has its downside. to the post...I don't like Manziel and how he plays nor his off field antics. Bills need to concentrate in up grading the offensive line and LBs. This team has enough talent to make it to the playoffs. Evans is good but he is a late first or early 2nd round pick.

Duke impressive...Boone (QB) playing well.

The family is playing charades while I watch the Sabres and surf the net. Being over 50 has its downside. to the post...I don't like Manziel and how he plays nor his off field antics. Bills need to concentrate in up grading the offensive line and LBs. This team has enough talent to make it to the playoffs. Evans is good but he is a late first or early 2nd round pick.

Evans a non factor so far...so far.

Evans having some temper issues.

Holy chit...Duke in the head of Johnny and Evans.

Edited by BringBackFergy

You've been on a role this week.

That's it. You just made the ignore list.

You've been on a role this week.

That's it. You just made the ignore list.

roll

He has been on a role, always has been but he is on roll with some butter.

I am telling you, Duke isn't a slouch game. They didn't impress much over Florida State but their game against UNC was very different.

Duke is legit. They'll win this.

I know Johnny Football is playing hurt, but he hasn't made anything happen yet. He hasn't done much in the past few games that I have seen him in. I truly doubt the Bills will draft a QB in the first two rounds, if at all. And I hope that if Manziel is available, they pass on him. If they do draft him (if he is available) I will look at it as a publicity stunt to try to sell tickets, rather than a serious attempt to draft the BPA.

The kid plays with a fire. He reminds me of Phillip Rivers....in a good way. He'll be a lot of fun to watch. I dont think he'll be a Bill though.

Enjoying this game so far. Best bowl game so far...IMO.

Boone airing it out..Crowder has speed. Fun game.

So it appears you are in the "Loser Football Fan Home on New Years Eve" as well...welcome to the club.

Edited by BringBackFergy

Boone airing it out..Crowder has speed. Fun game.

So it appears you are in the "Loser Football Fan Home on New Years Eve" as well...welcome to the club.

Damn right Bro !! Our plan was to lay low. Found out at last minute wife made plans and I mean...last minute. I said...have a ball I aint going nowhere. So yes....Loser football fan at home" and luvin it !

Enjoy the game, man.

Damn right Bro !! Our plan was to lay low. Found out at last minute wife made plans and I mean...last minute. I said...have a ball I aint going nowhere. So yes....Loser football fan at home" and luvin it !

Enjoy the game, man.

My wife is going to pick up our kids at a party a little later...until then, she is enjoying the game (or pretending to anyway)....lol

Enjoy the game, man.

We went for an early 7 course meal and now I am in sweats laying on the man cave couch. Life is glorious.

You can say "Buffalo Bills pajamas"...we're all friends here.

It's true, we will let you lie and not make you admit to the pink Disney princess ones you really have on

He's as tall as Russ Wilson but doesn't look as durable (stocky) in my opinion.

Agreed and will add also doesn't look as smart about avoiding contact

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.