Johnny Football vs. Duke (Possible draftees)

BringBackFergy

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a good game.

Am I the only loser home on New Years Eve watching football ?(my wife on Pinterest bored with me)

Mike Evans a little mouthy with refs...not much of a hold. The dude is huge though.

:lol: :lol: Awesome, my wife does pinterest too when the games come on. I actually like as it keeps her happy and in the room with me without bitching and sighing about football.

And No we're all home watching the game too. New years is overrated anyway, I'm mean who cares just another day. The best part about it is I get two days off work :thumbsup:

WTF. Where can I get these?

click on the link, brah

When the name change? The avatar had me, I had to make sure

Way off...lol. Mine were white top with Bills helmet and plain white pants...I was about 8 so don't quote me on that. But that one piece outfit looks pretty cozy.

those are mens, sizes for men. Edited by jboyst62

I've watched 3, maybe 4 now, Duke games. You do not see their players take plays off. Every play, every down you will see players playing with fundamentals. Knees going, everyone getting together, this is a good football team.

My wife just said the same thing...good overall team. Solid in all facets.

Wonder what sumlin says to the D at halftime. Brutal.

What can he say? Even with Duke getting the onside kick

TOP:

Duke - 14:18

A&M - 15:42

A&M has had their chance on offense and that is shown in TOP. There is no excuse to why Duke is beating them, they are just beating them. Sumlin can't come down on his guys too hard because what the heck can they do if they can't score more then this with Manziel and this offense? Clearly, it's not just on the D.

Penalties, too, even. Duke 2-25, A&M 3-25

Duke is just beating them. Sumlin can't say crap.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.