(LAMP) ..Bonne Annee......Happy New Year to All

plenzmd1

Happy New Year to all on TBD. We are just about to head out out to the Champs élysées for celebration Parisian style....even though most have warned against bringing the kids down there ! We have our stinky farmhouse cheeses, awesome sausages and other cured meat, wine, beer , Orangina , and of course Champagne for when the clock strikes 12. Light show at the Tour Eiffel at midnight!

Here is to the best of the New Year to you all!!

Happy New Year to all on TBD. We are just about to head out out to the Champs élysées for celebration Parisian style....even though most have warned against bringing the kids down there ! We have our stinky farmhouse cheeses, awesome sausages and other cured meat, wine, beer , Orangina , and of course Champagne for when the clock strikes 12. Light show at the Tour Eiffel at midnight!

Happy New Year to you but I am not doing that to Annee as she has been around the block too many times to risk it.

This makes me want to visit Paris. Sounds awesome!

Happy New Year everyone!

This year has gone by way too fast

Oh hush, wait until you grow up. When I was your age a year took 380 days and I had to walk up hill both ways. When Beerball was your age he had to fend off dinosaurs. Jeesh, kids!