Browns Fire HC Rob Chudzinsky after 1 season

YoloinOhio

They don't

Completely disagree

Chiefs and Eagles both took Tackles in top 5 this year, working out for them so far and the Eagles have been one of the best franchises in the league over the last 15 years

The good franchises are rarely even in the top five to take tackles that high

Edited by Max997

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the hell is going to want to take a coaching job in Cleveland if you get fired after your first year? I could understand if the team didn't win any games at all, but come on man... Is he that bad? It's not like that team is stacked with play makers.

I can't imagine a respectable coach wanting that head job there if that is how they operate....Wow.....

Edited by PolishDave

Who the hell is going to want to take a coaching job in Cleveland if you get fired after your first year? I could understand if the team didn't win any games at all, but come on man... Is he that bad? It's not like that team is stacked with play makers.

I can't imagine a respectable coach wanting that head job there if that is how they operate....Wow.....

For a $9 million buy out? I'd take a go at it.

I'm starting to think they already have an agreement with a big name coach like maybe Cowher

Just speculation obviously but that would explain this

I'm starting to think they already have an agreement with a big name coach like maybe Cowher

Just speculation obviously but that would explain this

Cowher won't do that to a fellow coach. A rat like Shanahan I can see but not Cowher.

This just shows you how much dough they are rolling around in the NFL. Really, how much do they have to pay him for not working?

Skins are going to pay Shanahan 7 mil for next season and have now fired and had to pay how many coaches now under Snyder?

Chud is going to hv a nice paid vacation starting tomorrow

Completely disagree

Chiefs and Eagles both took Tackles in top 5 this year, working out for them so far and the Eagles have been one of the best franchises in the league over the last 15 years

The good franchises are rarely even in the top five to take tackles that high

The Eagles already had a LT. They didn't draft his replacement. Regardless, with a Pro Bowl LT, the Eagles won 12 games over 2 years prior to this season. Both KC and the Eagles got better because they got better QBs.

Perhaps I should have said that bad teams (like the Browns, Miami) don't get better by drafting LTs in the top 5. They passed on AP and Ryan to draft guys like Thomas and Long. Wasted picks.

I had to check twice to verify that wasn't posted on The Onion.

The saddest part of that article is that Jim Scwartz would be a serious candidate to replace Chud.

Well, I guess Buffalo fans can point to a franchise consistently in worse shape then us now. Players seemed to like Chud and can't help but think the more talented ones will be leaving as soon as they can. Just a really stupid move.

Nope. I've posted this exact thing many times over the years.

You see, picking a LT in the top 5 is predictably a bad decision, becuase an LT cannot have the impact of a top QB or even RB.

Since no one could predict that Foles would perform as he has back on week 1, your argument still makes no sense.

Edited by Beerball

The Eagles already had a LT. They didn't draft his replacement. Regardless, with a Pro Bowl LT, the Eagles won 12 games over 2 years prior to this season. Both KC and the Eagles got better because they got better QBs.

Perhaps I should have said that bad teams (like the Browns, Miami) don't get better by drafting LTs in the top 5. They passed on AP and Ryan to draft guys like Thomas and Long. Wasted picks.

The saddest part of that article is that Jim Scwartz would be a serious candidate to replace Chud.

Err... correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't Miami one win away from the playoffs? At this juncture, I can't call them a bad team, and in part because they have drafted good lineman is why they were respectable on the field.