Miami game blacked out in buffalo?

NewEra

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess the Bills have until Thursday at 1pm to officially call it a blackout

but they aren't too confident that 16k tickets will be sold in 48 hours. Even 11k will force the Bills to buy the remaining amount as they have done before.

Unless someone steps up ain't gonna happen.

I just looked on StubHub and the cheapest ticket for the game so far is $46 and change....What' the least expensive face value ticket at the Ralph these days?

200 level endzones, and upper deck corners go for $50 per game, cheaper if you had seasons in those sections.

Or, if you, or anybody you know, is a UB alumni, check with UB alumni. The last two games I went to the weekend closest to Christmas, my sister got me tickets through them for dirt cheap...like $15-20 apiece.

I wouldn't take $15-20 to go to the game, it doesn't even cover parking. They'd have to pay me at least twice that to get me to budge.

Anyone will be able to get tix for $5 if not free outside of the stadium at game time. Seriously. Probably get club level seats for $20.

Edited by TaskersGhost

Red Zone......commercial free. Every touchdown from every game.

did you know an average 3 hour NFL game has only 11 minutes of action (from the time a play starts til the time the play is whistled over).

That won't help much if the final score is 3 - 0 :ph34r:

You can watch the game after it is over on nfl rewind for a fee.

I have this too. Cost about $20-30 for the whole season and you can watch every game the day after, You can watch in regular broadcast mode or condensed mode as well - see the entire game in about 40 minutes.

I wouldn't take $15-20 to go to the game, it doesn't even cover parking. They'd have to pay me at least twice that to get me to budge.

Anyone will be able to get tix for $5 if not free outside of the stadium at game time. Seriously. Probably get club level seats for $20.

The NFL's greatest fans.