Miami game blacked out in buffalo?

NewEra

I'm heading back east this weekend to visit my mother. Was hoping to watch the game, but apparently its blacked out. Is there any way around this? Can they show it in local bars or nfl netwrpl? It'll be the first bills game I've missed since 2000. Sigh

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say enjoy the holidays with your family. I notice your streak matches the bills, so maybe you are the one we are all waiting on to turn this franchise around. Take one for the team and hang out with mom instead.

Coincidence? I think not. OP what is your address so we can all go to your house and smash your tv?

I'm heading back east this weekend to visit my mother. Was hoping to watch the game, but apparently its blacked out. Is there any way around this? Can they show it in local bars or nfl netwrpl? It'll be the first bills game I've missed since 2000. Sigh

If you are willing to go to a bar and watch the game why not just go to the game? Scalpers will probably be selling seats way below face value.

If you are willing to go to a bar and watch the game why not just go to the game? Scalpers will probably be selling seats way below face value.

Or, if you, or anybody you know, is a UB alumni, check with UB alumni. The last two games I went to the weekend closest to Christmas, my sister got me tickets through them for dirt cheap...like $15-20 apiece. When the Bills rocked Tebow and the Broncos we had amazing seats, and paid close to nothing for them...and the Patriots game a year or two before that...of course, that was such an awful game, anything we paid was probably not worth it..but you know what I mean! :lol:

I think I will catch it on the NFL network Monday or Tuesday....record it and watch whenever.

The game won't be on the NFL Network, unless it is one of the two games they pick as an "NFL Replay" for that week...not likely to happen this late in the season when there are much better matchups on the slate.

Isn't the blackout deadline Thursday at 1pm? I know there are 16,000 tickets left and you would have to be very fiscally irresponsible to buy a ticket from the Bills at full price when you can get one almost free on stubhub. But for Brandon to declare a blackout already?

Edited by CodeMonkey

I'd say enjoy the holidays with your family. I notice your streak matches the bills, so maybe you are the one we are all waiting on to turn this franchise around. Take one for the team and hang out with mom instead.

For the love of God, New Era, don't watch a game ever again. 2000 is when it all came crashing down. And don't even think of checking out those streaming sites.

1. Go to the game

2. If you have Direct TV NFL Ticket you can watch on your phone or computer

Sorry when a game is blacked out it is blacked out. The location info will determine this so he wont be able to watch the game

The location of the home PC base or the internet provider you are accessing?

What about Sling Box? supposedly that should work.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

The location of the home PC base or the internet provider you are accessing?

What about Sling Box? supposedly that should work.

yes a sling box will work as long as the slingbox is out of buffalo area. Sling player has no knowledge of were the player is however NFL Sunday ticket app is running on the cell or tablet so gets blacked out.