RG III benched

papazoid

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RG III has been better this season than EJ & he's the same age. Hasn't EJ also been sacked 7 times twice? What about preserving EJ. & playing Tuel? It would help our draft stock.

i wouldnt look to the redskins as a model of what to do right now.

Shanny going nuclear in Washington. Love it. Snyder is about as big a prick as they come so at this point you can pretty much count on mutually assured destruction.

RGme le trois, bench mode. Cousin lover, start mode. Grossman, playing back up. This will be fun to watch. I can't think of another example of a lineup being set based on spite.

Shanny going nuclear in Washington. Love it. Snyder is about as big a prick as they come so at this point you can pretty much count on mutually assured destruction.

RGme le trois, bench mode. Cousin lover, start mode. Grossman, playing back up. This will be fun to watch. I can't think of another example of a lineup being set based on spite.

there are rumors of it here and there (john fox in carolina for instance) but never with an asset like RG3 that the team gave up the farm to get.

its going to be an entertaining ride for sure the next month, and likely beyond if hes fired with cause and has a court case follow.

Redskins to start Kirk Cousins. shut down RG III for rest of year.

http://espn.go.com/n...ert-griffin-iii

the shanahan/snyder faceoff begins (shanahan hoping to get fired)

hoping redskins win next 3 games....lol

Shanahan is a garbage coach at this point. He should have been fired after the Chiefs game. You lose by 35 at home, you have lost your team..

Also, the Redskins make the Bills look like a dynasty franchise.

Why is that? The last time I checked the Redskins won their division last year. I can't remember the last time we won our division. I think it was 1995. Pretty pathetic.

This whole situation is a cluster !@#$. The time to have rested him was in the playoffs last year when he was basically playing on one leg and the other one was vulnerable.

The Redskins have so much invested in RGIII. They took a risk giving up so much for him. It looked like it was going to pay off, but one injury can change the whole equation. I would think long and hard before trading so much for one player. It can pay off, but can also set you back for a while.