Second half thread Bills vs. Bucs

BuffaloBill

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm counting on that to happen. :lol: Had a feeling these guys would not recover from last week and they clearly have not.

I hope they do it...but surprisingly, I am not stressed at all...just chillin' (a Manhattan and a few beers makes me very forgiving when it comes to our team)

Meh. Too little... And all that.

They are getting literally no help from the offense who is either going 3 and out or committing turnovers and without the BS penalty against Byrd on 3rd down they would have held them to all FGs...

Not to mention TB has been near midfield or in our territory to start drives all game long...

I don't know what else we can ask them to do in the heat on the road

Just air it out. Quit the dink and dunk. See if your speedsters can do something downfield. This team is playing with a hangover from Toronto. Playing their worse football in the easiest part of the schedule. The next 3 games will tell a lot about the character of the team.

They are getting literally no help from the offense who is either going 3 and out or committing turnovers and without the BS penalty against Byrd on 3rd down they would have held them to all FGs...

Not to mention TB has been near midfield or in our territory to start drives all game long...

I don't know what else we can ask them to do in the heat on the road

Normally, I'd say yea the offense needs to do there part. But when the defense gives up a TD on the 1st and 3rd series for TD, that game isn't going to go well.

Automatically the offense is in pass heavy, play from behind mode. Not good. The defense playing like crap led to the way this game would be played for the Bills.

Just air it out. Quit the dink and dunk. See if your speedsters can do something downfield. This team is playing with a hangover from Toronto. Playing their worse football in the easiest part of the schedule. The next 3 games will tell a lot about the character of the team.

These last two have told me a lot.