Looks like Miami isn't too happy with the #3 overall pick

Rubes

This actually confirms the extensive research I have been performing.

In short, based on several controlled studies performed at Johns Hopkins University and over a thousand hours of research, I have concluded that any human being who stands within 3 feet of Kiko gains superhero powers. Without Kiko, Jordan is a mere mortal.

In short, based on several controlled studies performed at Johns Hopkins University and over a thousand hours of research, I have concluded that any human being who stands within 3 feet of Kiko gains superhero powers. Without Kiko, Jordan is a mere mortal.

:thumbsup:

Awesome! :worthy:

So who should be punching who in the face to fix this?

Stephen Ross should punch Jeff Ireland? just going on a limb

all kidding aside, its hard to not think of Aaron Maybin reading this article

Edited by wnysteel

They commented on Jordan a bit last Thursday when the Dolphins where looking horrible against the Bucs. It made me think of all the pre-draft talk and hype and I was wondering what other big name rookies were not living up to expectations thus far.

One glaring example was Tavon Austin -- until he hung 3 TDs on the Colts. Time will tell if he can deliver that kind of big play ability on a regular basis.

Any others that people have noticed?

They commented on Jordan a bit last Thursday when the Dolphins where looking horrible against the Bucs. It made me think of all the pre-draft talk and hype and I was wondering what other big name rookies were not living up to expectations thus far.

One glaring example was Tavon Austin -- until he hung 3 TDs on the Colts. Time will tell if he can deliver that kind of big play ability on a regular basis.

Any others that people have noticed?

Milliner hasn't been good. But I will forever love Tavon Austin for without him we would probably never gotten Kiko.

I told everyone before either kid sniffed the field that Kiko was going to be the better player of the two. Dion was not the best player on the team for the Ducks, Kiko was the leader of that D

You nailed that seven ways to Sunday. You are officially my west coast scout from how on.

GO BILLS!!!

I told everyone before either kid sniffed the field that Kiko was going to be the better player of the two. Dion was not the best player on the team for the Ducks, Kiko was the leader of that D

i'm not a draftnik, but good call. Kiko has been the real deal

Milliner hasn't been good. But I will forever love Tavon Austin for without him we would probably never gotten Kiko.

Good call....he's having a rough adjustment to the pros. Apparently they named him a starter right from training camp and it's been downhill since then.

Good one, but it should be in the legend thread as well!