Looks like Miami isn't too happy with the #3 overall pick

Rubes

Awful pick. I think the top 3 from last years draft have been pretty much disappointments. I think if you have a pick that high you have to take the BPA at a skill position w/ NFL ready skills (i.e. AJ Green). Not a project who may or may not turn into something great.

Awful pick. I think the top 3 from last years draft have been pretty much disappointments. I think if you have a pick that high you have to take the BPA at a skill position w/ NFL ready skills (i.e. AJ Green). Not a project who may or may not turn into something great.

Luke Joeckel was playing well, just got injured.

They commented on Jordan a bit last Thursday when the Dolphins where looking horrible against the Bucs. It made me think of all the pre-draft talk and hype and I was wondering what other big name rookies were not living up to expectations thus far.

One glaring example was Tavon Austin -- until he hung 3 TDs on the Colts. Time will tell if he can deliver that kind of big play ability on a regular basis.

Any others that people have noticed?

I think the expectations and hype of Tavon Austin were just completely overblown. You'd think the guy was going to have 30 TD's by week 9.

As for Dion Jordan, I thought he was over-hyped. Just look at his build. The guy looks more like a WR/TE than a DE/OLB.

Yes he's fast, but so is Aaron Maybin. I do think he has potential, but not an immediate impact.

They commented on Jordan a bit last Thursday when the Dolphins where looking horrible against the Bucs. It made me think of all the pre-draft talk and hype and I was wondering what other big name rookies were not living up to expectations thus far.

One glaring example was Tavon Austin -- until he hung 3 TDs on the Colts. Time will tell if he can deliver that kind of big play ability on a regular basis.

EJ Manuel

Dee Milliner. Can't even get on the field for Jests.

When the Dolphins traded up I thought they were taking Lane Johnson or Ziggy Ansah. When they announced the pick of Dion Jordan I laughed so hard that my two sons were asking me what was so funny. I told them that another team that played the Bills twice a year just made the dumbest move of the draft. A fellow Bills fan texted me and said, "Great, now we have to face this guy twice a year too?" I told him not to worry that Dion would soon be following Aaron Maybin out of the league. He said he hoped I was right. Looks like I called this one so far. :thumbsup: