Official First Half Thread: Week 10, Bills at Steelers

Beerball

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a difference between taking "smart" check-downs, and playing scared.

Yeah, I'm in favor of a conservative offense until the QBs get more seasoning but you still have to mix things up and take your shots.

I'm just hoping the Bills can pull a KC and get drubbed on the stat sheet but somehow walk out with a road victory. A turnover or two by the D is needed though, this offense is putrid.

Remember.. we are lucky to have shut down island cb Gilmore.... but who is gonna be across from him. Guess we are in trouble? Gilmore is a nobody and was always overhyped. I wanted Janoris Jenkins personally. I just knew there was a red flag on Gilmore when experts projected him as a safety. Another first rounder that in 4 years people will be like I told you... be patient. I want just 1 time to have a kiko alonso caliber 1st rounder

Remember.. we are lucky to have shut down island cb Gilmore.... but who is gonna be across from him. Guess we are in trouble? Gilmore is a nobody and was always overhyped. I wanted Janoris Jenkins personally. I just knew there was a red flag on Gilmore when experts projected him as a safety. Another first rounder that in 4 years people will be like I told you... be patient. I want just 1 time to have a kiko alonso caliber 1st rounder

Please supply a link to the experts who projected him as a safety. Because I never saw a single one that said anything close to that.

How many times have we seen EJ throw short of first down mark on third down this year ?

Even on the third-down throw to TJ that was flagged for interference, it was short of the marker and gave him no chance to turn and get the first if he had caught it.

like many people, i am also mystified by the choice to not dial up any big throws. we know ej has the arm. even an incomplete stretches the field.

Kinda like Bull Durham..."here's the ball EJ...you see that Steeler mascot 30 yds down field...I want you to hit him" Edited by BringBackFergy

I expected a lot of rust from EJ Manuel and that is exactly what we saw. Pittsburgh is selling out against the run and daring the Bills to pass. In order to get any run game going, they are going to have to hit some passes on first down.

I just hope that it is more rust rather than that EJ is as inaccurate as he was in the first half. It doesn't help to have no decent receivers besides SJ