• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Every year is a rebuilding year...

Hey, wait till next year!

I have patience with a rookie QB because it's part of the deal. But watching idiotic mistakes like the entire DL jumping offsides or this D with all their talent letting a Pittsburgh team run all over them - I have no patience for.

I haven't said this at all this year, an perhaps I will regret this, but Hackett must go!

Hacketts game plan is based on one HUGELY bad assumption: that EJ Manuel is a NFL ready QB. So we abandon the run, against a team that has been run over all year, and design an offense around a QB who won;t throw more than five yards down field.

Pit is better than their record??? They gave up 55 points last week to Tom Brady and his band of no-name receivers.

This team still lacks talent at several positions.

You can't run the ball if there is no threat of a pass and Manuel hasn't shown anything to be excited about and the receiving corp is very weak other than SJ (with Woods out).

I was being sarcastic, sorry there. I just see so many excuses and was anticipating what some will offer when the game is over.

Explain. The D jumped offsides, how was that attributed to the Steelers coaching? This is just a bad football team right now, particularly on offense.

It's as much an indictment of the Bills coaching.

On a FG attempt with less than 5 yards to go, you do not jump offsides.

Cardinal rule.

That's on Crossman.