Official Second Half Thread: Week 10, Bills at Steelers

Beerball

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a new rule in the NFL that you can't run the ball straight up the field? You must now run a sweep every time, right? Because that what the Bills are doing. They knew we were good at running between he tackles, just look at what we did last week, so this week, of course, don;t ry that once.

Yep. That's Hackett.

He calls a good game (Baltimore, Kansas City) and you get optimistic that he's improving. Then he's right back to this crap.

I'm not saying they won't be able to tell, I just don't think they'll admit it. Drafting a QB in the first round two years in a row is admitting a huge mistake, and I just doubt this team will do it.

You may be right, but when Brandon came out and admitted that he and his co-workers had run the franchise in the ground, that was like an an AA moment for them.

As in, they now need to check their egos at the door and just do what is right.

We shall see. I am also skeptical.

McKelvin muffed the chance for a good return. This whole team acts like they have not practiced at all this week. Should have taken them there by bus and not fly. The long drive back, that same their fans are doing, would do them good.