Every single ESPN expert is picking PIT

KikO M G

I'm actually more curious about what the Bills record would be if some of the guys doing the predictions were always correct.

In other words, there has got to be one of them out there that would have us at 0-9, so far.

That's when ya go, "Really? REALLY?! So, every single week you think this team is unworthy of winning a game and is that bad?"

:P

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry ... allow me to elaborate.

It is silly for a non-Bills-fan to think that a (3-6) team, who has lost 3 of its last 4, AND has a rookie QB, AND said rookie QB hasn't played in a game since Oct. 3, AND going against one of the greatest defensive minds in the history of the game, AND playing on the road - in Pittsburgh no less .... it's purely silly for that person to think the Bills will walk away victorious.

The Bills, as C.B. stated above, are playing better football than the Steelers. A win would definitely not surprise me ... but I'm a Bills fan.

I'm simply stating that it's a pretty ballsy pick to pick the road team, the team with the rusty rookie QB and the team who hasn't played one "complete" football game since week 2 - to beat the Steelers at home.

Go Bills!

All fair points. I still expect a Bills blowout. I just don't see much room for improvement by Pittsburgh in time for Sunday to stop our rushing attack

I like the Bills chances and expect a win but they are playing a QB on the road that has the ability and track record to make those 2 or 3 big plays in the game (like escaping a sack, rolling out, and hitting a receiver down field for a big gain when all seems lost) that seem to beat us. For all the improvement with this years Bills they still make too big miscues on offense and allow too many big plays (20+ yards) on defense.

Big Ben threw for a lot of yards. But didn't the Steeers get shellacked 55-31?

The Steelers tied it up 24-24 in the 3rd quarter. By the start of the 4th quarter, it was a 3-point game with the Pats* ahead, 27-24.

The shellacking occurred pretty much just in the 4th quarter.

Edited by Rubes

The Steelers tied it up 24-24 in the 3rd quarter. By the start of the 4th quarter, it was a 3-point game with the Pats* ahead, 27-24.

The shellacking occurred pretty much just in the 4th quarter.

From my vantage point it seemed that NE wore down the Pitt D with their running game in the 4th (even put in LaGarrette Blount at the end and Pitt was too tired to bring him down). Then they just attacked them in the passing game once they couldn't stop the run.

I'm actually more curious about what the Bills record would be if some of the guys doing the predictions were always correct.

In other words, there has got to be one of them out there that would have us at 0-9, so far.

That's when ya go, "Really? REALLY?! So, every single week you think this team is unworthy of winning a game and is that bad?"

:P

Quick note from last nights PTI.

Question was over under 1.5 wins between Jacksonville and Tampa bay combined rest of the way.

Willbon went over, giving both the Bucs and Jags wins against the Bills.....now that is some disrespect LOL

Surprised no one on here is going bat chit crazy ....or maybe I am only one who still watchescPTI

Question was over under 1.5 wins between Jacksonville and Tampa bay combined rest of the way.

Willbon went over, giving both the Bucs and Jags wins against the Bills.....now that is some disrespect LOL

Surprised no one on here is going bat chit crazy ....or maybe I am only one who still watchescPTI

I saw it and meant to post about it... very surprised about Wilbon on those picks, particularly the Jax one. I do not think he has watched the Bills at all this year, however. BTW PTI is one of my favorite shows of all time. Edited by YoloInTheBlo

That is some serious disrespect. Wow.

The Bucs are pretty talented actually. Glennon is playing decent ball right now so they are probably a better team than their record says. Jacksonville is woefully bad however. Chad Henne is their best player right now. thats really sad

The Bucs are pretty talented actually. Glennon is playing decent ball right now so they are probably a better team than their record says. Jacksonville is woefully bad however. Chad Henne is their best player right now. thats really sad

Yes the Bucs have some good talent and they will end of with some wins. They seem to not know how to win/close out games because they have lost a lot of close ones.

I guess we deserve it with a 3-6 record but PIT is even worse! Most other sites are mixed in their picks. Bleacher Report actually has 9 out of 12 picking the Bills. But ESPN has a clean sweep for the Steelers.

They're nuts (and generally stupid). Bills are going to win in a laugher.

I'm betting none of those idiots knows Manuel will probably start.