What would it take for people to take the Bills seriously?

KikO M G

As expected, the Bills pull off the upset last Sunday and all the national write ups are about how disappointing Miami was and how poorly they played. Little mention of the Bills who now have three wins over teams that are hardly pushovers.

If the Bills win this Sunday, will the narrative change? Or will it all be about how the Saints are coming back down to earth after a hot start and perhaps they are closer to last year's 7-9 team than people thought?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As expected, the Bills pull off the upset last Sunday and all the national write ups are about how disappointing Miami was and how poorly they played. Little mention of the Bills who now have three wins over teams that are hardly pushovers.

If the Bills win this Sunday, will the narrative change? Or will it all be about how the Saints are coming back down to earth after a hot start and perhaps they are closer to last year's 7-9 team than people thought?

We'll get tossed a bone here of there, our star players will get some national spotlight, but no major media attention until we get back to the playoffs.

Little mention of the Bills who now have three wins over teams that are hardly pushovers.

likewise little mention in your post of the 4 losses. we are one of MANY middle of the pack teams. not only that, we are in one of the smallest markets among those, and we still dont have many household names on our roster.

i wouldnt expect any 3-4 team in a small market and a long history of losing to be getting too much credit or attention.

A winning streak that puts them in playoff contention.

a lot of guys in the media seem to genuinely enjoy when the bills are winning.

4 consecutive Super Bowl victories :cry:

too soon

:lol:

win at least 6 of the next 9,

- the @ Saints, Chiefs, @ Steelers, NYETS, Falcon's, @ Buc's, @ Jag's, Fish and @ Putz.

what I'd love to see

- the @ Saints, Chiefs, @ Steelers, NYETS, Falcon's, @ Buc's, @ Jag's, Fish and @ Putz.

11-5

You're all way off the mark.

A true Franchise Quarterback.

One who gives you a REAL chance to win every game. One who national audiences want to see, and to hear about. One who makes the whole team better. Without one, we wont be taken seriously. With a win here and there, we will just be slightly more interesting for a week or two.

Edited by maddenboy

You're all way off the mark.

A true Franchise Quarterback.

One who gives you a REAL chance to win every game. One who national audiences want to see, and to hear about. One who makes the whole team better. Without one, we wont be taken seriously. With a win here and there, we will just be slightly more interesting for a week or two.

I was scrolling down to make sure no one posted my thoughts. These are them.

a CONVINCING WIN. I know a win is a win but when we win by 1 or 2 points on the last play of the game it just looks like an upset

I think you are probably right. It has to be a complete victory against an undisputedly good team.

For example, if we go into New Orleans and beat them, say, 24-10, then I would think we'd get some respect.

its easy. win some games and get in the playoff hunt near the end of the year