Unpopular opinions thread.

The culture of failure is real.

Jerry Sullivan is right more often than the people who criticize him can admit.

It seems like the higher number of posts a person has, the more they have a knee jerk reaction to defend every bone headed decision this team has made.

CJ Spiller from an analytics standpoint was not a good draft choice, compare what we are paying him to his production for 3 years.

Most fans overrate the talent on this team.

Every team has injuries, its not the reason we have sucked for over a decade.

Marv Levy is way overrated and was out coached in every superbowl.

People who say Andre Reed should not get in the HOF have no idea where he ranked in receptions and yards on the all time list when he retired.

Gisele Bundchen is not that attractive, is just tall and skinny and has a big nose.

Anybody who thinks we need a corner in the first round next year doesnt know football.

Edited by billsfan714

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deserved or not, Andre Reed will not be inducted into the HOF.

RG3 is not the real deal.

Not re-signing Levitre was a wise move.

Not re-signing Clements was a wise move.

Trading Lynch was a wise move.

Buddy Nix was a great talent evaluator.

Tasker was the best player ever to wear the Bills uniform.

Hackett has done a good job with the offense so far.

All calls to trade any solid player for draft picks are ill conceived.

Drafting DBs with a top 10 pick is not the best way to improve a team.

EJ Manuel may not become a star player.

EJ Manuel may become a star player.

Until the Bills have great QB play from a great QB we will have little chance of winning a SB.

The NFL will continue to be less enjoyable by the year as the league continues to legislate violent collisions, and for that matter defense in general out of the game.

In 40 years, the NFL will go the way of Boxing.

If you have an HD Television:

Watching the game at home > being at the

Stadium

Edited by Special K

Deserved or not, Andre Reed will not be inducted into the HOF.

RG3 is not the real deal.

Not re-signing Levitre was a wise move.

Not re-signing Clements was a wise move.

Trading Lynch was a wise move.

Buddy Nix was a great talent evaluator.

Tasker was the best player ever to wear the Bills uniform.

Hackett has done a good job with the offense so far.

All calls to trade any solid player for draft picks are ill conceived.

Drafting DBs with a top 10 pick is not the best way to improve a team.

EJ Manuel may not become a star player.

EJ Manuel may become a star player.

Until the Bills have great QB play from a great QB we will have little chance of winning a SB.

Dude come on man.

I suppose this opinion is neither unpopular or popular....yet:

I used to think Metzelaars_lives was a fine upstanding poster, but am now questioning that assessment as he made a special point to agree that Andre Reed will not be inducted into the NFL hall of fame..and that he shouldn't be. :doh:

Metzelaars_lives would be dead to me, at this point, if he had also agreed that Eric Moulds was a better receiver than Andre Reed...since Metzelaars_lives is usually pretty sharp, I will assume he is not agreeing with that asinine statement as well...and he regained some credibility by pointing out, in his own way, that saying Kenneth Davis was a better running back for the Buffalo Bills than Thurman Thomas...still...this thread is really opening my eyes...I don't even know who some of you people are anymore... :w00t:

Thereputical avenues such as this incredible thread , that i have just read has been delightful Folks.

Such wit and character we have amongst is just delightful at times.

I think punctaution and spelling are important .Context and accuracy are vital to opinions .

And links must be supplied.

and i dont have any unpopular opinions, ever.

Edited by 3rdand12

Bills fans are not the best in the NFL

Thad isn't even good for a back up. The coming weeks will bear this out.

The Bills D has been the weak link so far this season yet gets a pass because fans like aggressiveness.

Byrd is one of the best safeties in the league.

With a real QB Moulds would garner serious HoF consideration.

It's not Hackett's fault that Spiller hasn't been effective this year. It's Spiller's.

Imo, EJ is a bust, he shows flashes of being decent at times, but will never be consistent. The FO drafted him to try a last ditch effort to keep fans interested, but as we all see it's same old crap just a different year. Mario was a good move for us. Pettine was an awesome move, but I don't believe he will be in Buffalo for very long. I wish Andy Reid was our head coach. Finally, if Manziel enters the draft, I say we take him! We are going to have another top 10 pick after this season ends.

CSN Philly has the Bills choosing Sammy Watkins with the 8th overall pick. SMDH!

I believe Cris Collinsworth to be the best color analyst in the business by a considerable margin.

I thought that was a popular view, not an unpopular one. Either way, I agree.

Polian was right when he said recently (paraphrasing):

Marv Levy did less with more, than any coach in history. That team was loaded. We may never see such a collection of talent again.

Then if Polian was so geat, why didn't he fire Marv and hire a better head coach with all that talent?