Getting on the field on Game Day

bigem

Ok, So this year I have season tickets and I have been getting into the stadium around 11:45am. What do you have to do, to get on to the field to watch some pre game warm ups?

Thanks

Anybody can get on the field. It may cost you $5000 and a trip to jail but anybody can get out there if they want it bad enough

contact your season ticket rep and ask. Also, perhaps the stadium does a "behind the scenes" tour. While it won't get you on during the game, it would be cool to see the field, locker rooms, etc. I know PNC Park does one, and tickets for it start at around $5. (I think you need a large group for the $5 ones).

Ok, So this year I have season tickets and I have been getting into the stadium around 11:45am. What do you have to do, to get on to the field to watch some pre game warm ups?

Thanks

Heck you have season tickets & can't get on the field how do you think Easley feels & he's on the team ...

About 10-15 years ago I ran out onto the field once after a game was over. Yes I was hammered. No security was not impressed.

I didn't know there was a way you could get onto the field on game day besides going back to high school and joining a Marching band.

I can't imagine sitting in that stadium a full hour before game start. That sounds incredibly boring to me. And with the cost of concessions, it sounds expensive too. But, to each his own I guess.

I can't imagine sitting in that stadium a full hour before game start. That sounds incredibly boring to me. And with the cost of concessions, it sounds expensive too. But, to each his own I guess.

Actually, I have been on the field before a game and it was a blast. Kelly and Reed walked right by, close up view of the warm up drills etc... The only downside was there are no bathrooms down there and I had a few pops before heading down, maybe I have to wear Depends next time...

Actually, I have been on the field before a game and it was a blast. Kelly and Reed walked right by, close up view of the warm up drills etc... The only downside was there are no bathrooms down there and I had a few pops before heading down, maybe I have to wear Depends next time...

Me too. I was on the field in DC, in 1999 for pre-game warm-ups and then in the press box for the game. It was awesome! Bruce Smith walked right past me shortly before the game, and I swear he looked 2 feet taller than me (I'm 6 ft).

About 10-15 years ago I ran out onto the field once after a game was over. Yes I was hammered. No security was not impressed.

I didn't know there was a way you could get onto the field on game day besides going back to high school and joining a Marching band.

My friend and I did this at Notre Dame on two separate occasions. Just jumped the wall and nobody said a word. Exited the stadium by going up the famed tunnel.

Thanks

My friend from work and his father will be on the field for the Bengals game this weekend. I'm pretty sure this was an incentive included with the club level season tickets he purchased.

As part of that he was allowed to choose one game to have pre-game field access and this is the one they chose.

I'm not exactly sure which club level he bought the tickets for but I imagine google could help. :thumbsup:

I've been on the field several times and allowed to be in the tunnel for a halftime presentation. It's cool. It's all about who you know. I have a family member that is high up for one of the Bills corporate sponsors. They give those folks all the perks and people like me get to hang on to their coat tails!

My friend from work and his father will be on the field for the Bengals game this weekend. I'm pretty sure this was an incentive included with the club level season tickets he purchased.

As part of that he was allowed to choose one game to have pre-game field access and this is the one they chose.

I'm not exactly sure which club level he bought the tickets for but I imagine google could help. :thumbsup:

This is a correct answer. Have been on the field 2x and both were incentives tied to club seat purchases. I'm in the Jim Kelly club BTW.

This is a correct answer. Have been on the field 2x and both were incentives tied to club seat purchases. I'm in the Jim Kelly club BTW.

I second that. If you want to buy into club seats now you could still get the incentive. Although I'm certain they will still sell the rest of the season as season tickets. There is a cutoff point but I don't remember when.

I've done it three times and to me it is very cool. Got a picture with Thurman on the field. You do see Jim on the field too.

I've done it three times and to me it is very cool. Got a picture with Thurman on the field. You do see Jim on the field too.

Very cool indeed. Got pictures of my son with Thurman, Kelly and George Wilson this way. Also some cool pics of my son sitting on the Bills bench and looking into the replay booth.

I have gone on the field 4 times now in the 4 years I have had club seats. Every year I just email my rep and ask if there is a shot at getting down around May/June, they always say we will see it will probably be tough and it always works out. My ticket rep has been pretty awesome this year, and has sent me the training camp tickets with food vouchers, hooked me up with an extra CJ Spiller bobble head during that give away when mine was broken among other things. I intend on sending him a Christmas card to thank him for his service with a gift card.

I know a lot of people B word about the Bills and sometimes their ticket reps but my guy goes out of his way to help any time I need it.