If the Sabres were a turd...

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I moved to the Bay Area about six years ago. I now tell people I'm from Southern CA (where I lived for 25 years before moving here) instead of Buffalo. That way they hate me instead of feel sorry for me. Many years ago when I told them it was "Wow, it sure must have been cold growing up but at least your have the Sabres and Bills!" Now what do we have? Wings and beef on weck. Only one of which people have any idea what it is.

I moved to the Bay Area about six years ago. I now tell people I'm from Southern CA (where I lived for 25 years before moving here) instead of Buffalo. That way they hate me instead of feel sorry for me. Many years ago when I told them it was "Wow, it sure must have been cold growing up but at least your have the Sabres and Bills!" Now what do we have? Wings and beef on weck. Only one of which people have any idea what it is.

You haven't seen the promo video for Buffalo... It's a thread about the best designed city!

;-P ;-P

I don't mind rebuilding, but having the same GM do it for a third time is unbelievable. Pegula showed so much promise when he bought the team, but keeping Darcy this long shows a real lack of hockey knowledge for him and his advisors. Should have cleaned house last year.

How many years does it take to have a decent power play? They had three 5 on 3 chances last week and still couldn't score. The last decent PP was when Briere was here.

Dropping the opener 8-1 wasn't exactly a shining moment.

and please, for the love of God, fire Darcy Regier.

No joke I would go 0-82 If I meant darcy would finally get fired. He's such a terrible GM. he is working on his 3rd rebuilding without ever building a champion. He his mis managed his roster and missed the playoffs more often than not, by a lot. His track record is terrible.

How he is so bad as a GM and still has his job is unreal. He's robbing the sabres blind

No joke I would go 0-82 If I meant darcy would finally get fired. He's such a terrible GM. he is working on his 3rd rebuilding without ever building a champion. He his mis managed his roster and missed the playoffs more often than not, by a lot. His track record is terrible.

How he is so bad as a GM and still has his job is unreal. He's robbing the sabres blind

SOMEBODY CALL A COP... HE ROBBED EM [The Sabres] BLIND!!!!!!

Yeah Oakland is so much better then Buffalo, you keep telling yourself that. My friend used to do a lot of traveling to Oaklan for business. He said he would stay in across the bay on his own dime(company would not expense it since it was much more expensive to stay in SF). said he did not care. Said Oakland is the biggest sh*thole he has ever been to.

Edited by Gordio

You should just put that you hate Buffalo in your signature. It'd save you time instead of repeating it in every other thread. :thumbsup: