Kiko Alonso tho...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait to see a healthy D with Mario, Dareus, K. Williams, Kiko, Byrd and Gilmore all lined up. It'll make my eyes water with joy to have a player on all three levels that have to be accounted for on every play.

Add in McKelvin and A. Williams to that list too. Both of those guys have come a long way and have impact player ability.

But i get your point.

Kiko is what we have been waiting for since D.Talley. Give Kiko another year or two at this rate and he might be regarded as the next patrick willis.

Add in McKelvin and A. Williams to that list too. Both of those guys have come a long way and have impact player ability.

But i get your point.

Kiko is what we have been waiting for since D.Talley. Give Kiko another year or two at this rate and he might be regarded as the next patrick willis.

he is not the next Patrick Willis. He is the first Kiko Alonzo

But i get your point.

I loved D. Talley and he is one of my all-time favorite Bills, but Kiko is sooooooooooooo much more talented than Talley ever was.

The point remains, though.

We could use a physical freak like Mingo roaming the field. Options in this year's draft?

Between Alonso and Lawson, our LB's are still only half way to being elite. Don't get me wrong, they're very good right now. But Moats and Bradham aren't exactly world beaters out there.

Show me one linebacking corps that has 4 high end linebackers... Moats is a solid option for us!

That was a dirty hit on Hoyer.

I wonder if the hit on EJ was payback???

A dirty hit how? Go back and look at the replay...There is absolutely no way Alonso could have known Hoyer was going to go into a slide suddenly right there...That's why it was not flagged...Alonso is coming at him like a missile and when he gets about 1-2 yards away Hoyer starts to slide...Kiko is already aiming for Hoyer's midsection, but the slide had started and Kiko basically goes right through him...That's why Hoyer's legs got caught in a really strange way...His slide was so late and Kiko was right there...There was absolutely nothing dirty about that hit whatsoever... B-)

Edited by KOKBILLS

I've been watching this team lose for 14 years now. But seriously, this kid is a bonafide STAR among boys!

you been watching the bills for 14??? who did u root for and watch for the other years of your life?? you gotta be more than 14yrs old

The point remains, though.

We could use a physical freak like Mingo roaming the field. Options in this year's draft?

Between Alonso and Lawson, our LB's are still only half way to being elite. Don't get me wrong, they're very good right now. But Moats and Bradham aren't exactly world beaters out there.

Lawson fits that freak category. Not sure why he's been such a journeyman

A dirty hit how? Go back and look at the replay...There is absolutely no way Alonso could have known Hoyer was going to go into a slide suddenly right there...That's why it was not flagged...Alonso is coming at him like a missile and when he gets about 1-2 yards away Hoyer starts to slide...Kiko is already aiming for Hoyer's midsection, but the slide had started and Kiko basically goes right through him...That's why Hoyer's legs got caught in a really strange way...His slide was so late and Kiko was right there...There was absolutely nothing dirty about that hit whatsoever... B-)

Yea even as he started the slide motion, if you ignore knowing the result of the play, the first step or two are an awkward movement that could have been turning upfield and lowering his shoulder before the leg kicked out at the last second. While it's obvious once the leg kicks, prior to that its not 100% and kiko left his feet during that odd step or two that were part of Hoyer starting the act, but before it was clear he was in the act.

I'm curious if it'll be fined, as I could see it going either way

I loved D. Talley and he is one of my all-time favorite Bills, but Kiko is sooooooooooooo much more talented than Talley ever was.

No question Kiko is a better talent then Talley was but heck so is most everyone in 2013 vs the 80's and 90's.

What i meant was we have not had a legit MLB in the prime of his career since Talley. Kiko is not in his prime yet. IF this kid stays healthy and keeps his game progressing, he is going to be a great one.

Talley also held that D together and was the leader. Talley was the quiet one settling all the issues between the very big egos on the team.