Official Prediction Thread: BALvsBUF

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it will be closer then people think because i just do not see the Ravens as being that elite team they have been.

They got on a roll last week with Ray Lewis there and beat the Texans pretty good. I still think they can be beat if the Bills play a sound game- from coaches to players.

But when i read things like Rogers and Williams at CB, i get scared.

24-21 Bills. Bills bring the Ravens down to their style of play and win at home.

Kudos to you. you nailed it!

I am actually predicting a step forward by the Bills offense. In my opinion the offense's execution has been pretty subpar through 3 games. I think the rookie QB figures some things out and progresses against a Ravens defense that I think is over rated. Either CJ or Fred will break a long one, Scott Chandler gets 3 big gainers, and the receivers get in a groove. The ball is spread around and the offense suddenly doesn't look so predictable. For the first time this year we see some sustained drives that put the pressure on Baltimore. Plus, the 12th man plays a part in this one.

Bills 31

Ravens 24

Hey it could happen!

Not to shabby of a prediction. I wasn't too far off.

I predict that I'll be able to get to my leaf raking early this afternoon - likely by early third quarter.....though I hope not...Raven's 27 to 6...

I never got to my leaf raking! I'm so glad I was so wrong! If this really is a new Bills era it's going to take some time to get used to....

Kudos to you. you nailed it!

NOPE... I think three posters predicted 24-21... BUT, one poster beat those three poster's predictions by one point and got the Ravens points dead on! SactoBillfan nailed it by being even closer:

"SactoBillFan

27 Sep 2013

Bills have a chance. 24 - 20 Buffalo"