Official Prediction Thread: BALvsBUF

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We played them very tough last time -lost a big lead and lost in OT, IIRC. Being its at home, I expect a similar outcome. Play well, lose in heart-breaking fashion..

That lose was a joke. Nelson getting held up until they could strip the ball from him and forward progress had ended.

we desperately need mckelvin at corner this week. otherwise Ravens take a big lead early and Bills have to abandon the run and EJ has another bad game trying to do too much. Flacco will have his best game of the season which will open up things for Rice to run for a buck twenty

I think it will be closer then people think because i just do not see the Ravens as being that elite team they have been.

They got on a roll last week with Ray Lewis there and beat the Texans pretty good. I still think they can be beat if the Bills play a sound game- from coaches to players.

But when i read things like Rogers and Williams at CB, i get scared.

24-21 Bills. Bills bring the Ravens down to their style of play and win at home.

I think it will be closer then people think because i just do not see the Ravens as being that elite team they have been.

They got on a roll last week with Ray Lewis there and beat the Texans pretty good. I still think they can be beat if the Bills play a sound game- from coaches to players.

24-21 Bills. Bills bring the Ravens down to their style of play and win at home.

Not unless there is a freak blizzard at the Ralph. Ravens by 10.

So do I. If they are the starting CB's, then who are the starting Safeties? Searcy & Leonhard?

My sentiments exactly, Bills 24-21