Setting up the Global Warming lies to come

OCinBuffalo

Back to the two wrongs make a right argument? That's just stupid. And your whole argument is also really stupid. You realize that pollution here is concentrated but all the way from China it has dissipated? So yes, less pollution here is important. You are so partisan you just refuse to even consider the obvious. But at least you have company :rolleyes:

So let me get this straight. The pollution that comes here from China has dissipated but we have to worry about the winds blowing the US's pollution globally. Did I get that right? Do we have magic pollution?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Dems should have simply outlawed global warming when they had the chance. Should'a made it illegal for the temperature to rise above 80 degrees F and below 35 degrees F. They blew a golden opportunity right there. [/environmentalists]

So you link two articles - One that acknowledges global warming and its man made origins but says that the drought in California is pretty much par for the course for that area.....and a second from one of the most right wing newspapers in our country that we are supposed to read as if they don't have an agenda.....

What a hoot you are.......................lol

I linked two articles (NYT & Washington Examiner).................both for information and opinions (differing)

and you whine that the one article you do not agree with "has an agenda"

Your close-mindedness is funny .......................(and sad for you)

Edited by B-Man

Which items are you talking about? And how will cap and trade make them more expensive?

Anything that uses a manufacturing process that creates so called "greenhouse gases".

Cap and trade will make them more expensive because either they will have to buy more credits or modify their equipment to meet the arbitrary standards created by the envirowackos, and we both know that those costs will be passed to the end users.

Thanks global climate change! No really, I am not denying global warming and climate change... Thanks so much:

This is what they are saying that it causes:

http://www.nps.gov/apis/mainland-caves-winter.htm

Right, it is all because of global warming that we get these extreme cold spells... Polar vortex, or whatever they want to market it as. I understand now, and so we get this:

(I can just see the replies. "Oh that is going to happen less and less in the winter, etc... etc..., blah, blah , blah." Well it did and the extreme freeze (global climate change) brought in 10-12 million bucks. If it happens every year, it becomes routine and people don't show.)

I think I am going to head up to Lake Superior w/the family for my long weekend off this weekend and drop some cash on global climate change! Closure is scheduled, no later than Sunday, March 16th.

"...Bayfield Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Bureau Executive Director David Eades estimates that there’s been a $10-12 million boost from the increased winter traffic. "This has been an amazing boon to the regional economy and although we would love this to continue for another month, the safety of the visitor always comes first." Eades stated, "Although the sea caves will not be accessible again until summer, the area still has plenty of snow for all the other winter activities in the area."

So you link two articles - One that acknowledges global warming and its man made origins but says that the drought in California is pretty much par for the course for that area.....and a second from one of the most right wing newspapers in our country that we are supposed to read as if they don't have an agenda.....

EVERYONE has an agenda. That's why global warming ceased to be science and became religion some years ago.

EVERYONE has an agenda. That's why global warming ceased to be science and became religion some years ago.

Fortunately we have people like you to separate the wheat from the chaff.....

So let me get this straight. The pollution that comes here from China has dissipated but we have to worry about the winds blowing the US's pollution globally. Did I get that right? Do we have magic pollution?

No, you don't understand. Or maybe you think that because China pollutes to the fullest therefore our air is too clean? Great argument, there is too much clear air! They also pollute their water and that travels all over the world, so stop pollution controls for water, too? Heck, let's dump noise pollution laws too! And money travels over national borders, let's adopted all Chinese banking policies too.

No, you don't understand. Or maybe you think that because China pollutes to the fullest therefore our air is too clean? Great argument, there is too much clear air! They also pollute their water and that travels all over the world, so stop pollution controls for water, too? Heck, let's dump noise pollution laws too! And money travels over national borders, let's adopted all Chinese banking policies too.

Nice strawman based on something he didn't come remotely close to saying.

But let's move on. The way to stop China from polluting is......to tax American businesses more. Brilliant.

Nice strawman based on something he didn't come remotely close to saying.

But let's move on. The way to stop China from polluting is......to tax American businesses more. Brilliant.

Actually I was answering his idiotic straw man argument.

And you idiots want us to follow a country that has air "quality" that is so bad 8 year olds are getting lung cancer. Brilliant

And you idiots want us to follow a country that has air "quality" that is so bad 8 year olds are getting lung cancer. Brilliant

Once again, no one has suggested anything remotely close to that.

But keep throwing that idiocy out there in lieu of having any intelligent to say.

Keep dancing, little statist. Your masters are so pleased.

Took you two days to come up with another idiotic statement?

Now I'm being criticized for not posting constantly everyday??? I'm not Tom

Once again, no one has suggested anything remotely close to that.

But keep throwing that idiocy out there in lieu of having any intelligent to say.

Yes, that's basically what you were saying, if China doesn't clean their air then we shouldn't either. You morons can't even keep your own myopic arguments straight