Setting up the Global Warming lies to come

OCinBuffalo

How???

What are you stupid or something? The government sets caps. And there from there there are other options

What are you trying to do, find a way to "get" me in front of your suck ups? I mean meazza is out there screaming "Get him Tom"

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How do the caps reduce pollution?

And what other options arise from that?

They are caps, as in no more pollution past the cap, or you pay....the other options are you can buy higher caps from those that don't reach the cap.

Night

They are caps, as in no more pollution past the cap, or you pay....the other options are you can buy higher caps from those that don't reach the cap.

Night

Can we buy higher caps from countries who pollute more than us but aren't involved in Cap and Trade?

Can we buy higher caps from countries who pollute more than us but aren't involved in Cap and Trade?

(Gator said: "Night" which means now I get to go.)

You have just literally blown gator's mind, along with about 10 million other environtologist's minds.

:o "You mean the US isn't the biggest polluter? You mean that China and India are increasing their carbon emissions, while the US has been consistently reducing, year after year?

Whatever do we do now?"

If we allowed the "logic" of environtologists to be extended: We must either start a war with India and China and Malaysia for that matter, or, we must immediately cancel all orders from those 2 countries...which...would probaby result in a war with India and China. Hell let's just go after all of East Asia, pull a Pearl Harbor on them. Payback time! :lol:

Because, you know, cap and trade.

Not yet. I teach my daughter that two wrongs do not make a right. You obviously never learned that basic lesson

So I pay even more for an item made in the USA, or I buy it from Asia for a lot less?

Not yet. I teach my daughter that two wrongs do not make a right. You obviously never learned that basic lesson

Do you also teach her that it's ok to lie if you are the president? Have you gotten her to laugh at people dying yet?

Back to the thread topic.....................

Global Warming? Not Always

New York Times, by Martin P. Hoerling

Original Article

Democrats talk about climate, rake in billionaire bucks.

“Beyond exercises in faith and identity politics, the Democratic all-nighter should be understood as a very odd fundraiser. Most fundraisers feature one or two politicians speaking to dozens of donors. Monday night featured a dozen politicians speaking to one donor: Energy billionaire Tom Steyer.”

You don't follow along very well do you?

I spell it out for you. Tom asked How will caps reduce pollution and I asked Where these caps will reduce pollution?

I'd follow along easier if you made any damn sense. Just saying "where" could mean any damn thing. You are probably upset by seeing Spanish signs around, learn to use your English better then.

They would help reduce it here, in our country to start with and then the globe as the winds blew. Why would you need to ask that? Do your own research from now on since you say that to me

I'd follow along easier if you made any damn sense. Just saying "where" could mean any damn thing. You are probably upset by seeing Spanish signs around, learn to use your English better then.

They would help reduce it here, in our country to start with and then the globe as the winds blew. Why would you need to ask that? Do your own research from now on since you say that to me

Where did I just say where? You're pathetic you know that.

And what really pathetic? Is your part about the blowing winds. :w00t: And the "winds" aren't going to continue to blow China's pollution here. Try flying to Hawaii and look out the window and tell me what you see.

Back to the thread topic.....................

Global Warming? Not Always

New York Times, by Martin P. Hoerling

Original Article

Democrats talk about climate, rake in billionaire bucks.

“Beyond exercises in faith and identity politics, the Democratic all-nighter should be understood as a very odd fundraiser. Most fundraisers feature one or two politicians speaking to dozens of donors. Monday night featured a dozen politicians speaking to one donor: Energy billionaire Tom Steyer.”

So you link two articles - One that acknowledges global warming and its man made origins but says that the drought in California is pretty much par for the course for that area.....and a second from one of the most right wing newspapers in our country that we are supposed to read as if they don't have an agenda.....

Where did I just say where? You're pathetic you know that.

And what really pathetic? Is your part about the blowing winds. :w00t: And the "winds" aren't going to continue to blow China's pollution here. Try flying to Hawaii and look out the window and tell me what you see.

Back to the two wrongs make a right argument? That's just stupid. And your whole argument is also really stupid. You realize that pollution here is concentrated but all the way from China it has dissipated? So yes, less pollution here is important. You are so partisan you just refuse to even consider the obvious. But at least you have company :rolleyes:

So you link two articles - One that acknowledges global warming and its man made origins but says that the drought in California is pretty much par for the course for that area.....and a second from one of the most right wing newspapers in our country that we are supposed to read as if they don't have an agenda.....

He's a complete idiot. B-Man just cuts and pastes ANYTHING that he thinks supports Republican ideas.