Setting up the Global Warming lies to come

OCinBuffalo

That's just the last ten or so years... That your hype gets played. They have been retreating for a long time now... Who cares? Yet, on Greenland between 1946 and 1994 the ice sheet grew by 7 stories (about 70 feet). How to you explain the "Lost Squadron" locked under all that ice?

I don't about the ones that are increasing, but more are melting. More water in other areas could lead to more ice, though. If you know what I mean. The very fact that many are melting could lead to more ice elsewhere. But to your point, that is something that is more measurable, isn't it? And sea levels are measurable I would think

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't about the ones that are increasing, but more are melting. More water in other areas could lead to more ice, though. If you know what I mean. The very fact that many are melting could lead to more ice elsewhere. But to your point, that is something that is more measurable, isn't it? And sea levels are measurable I would think

So, we as humans should do something about this?

I have no problem with changing climate. To think we can alter human habit and stop the change is silly. That is where I draw the line. Stuff like taxing and carbon credits is even sillier.

Plain and simple: We deal with it.

People really do hate change.

So, we as humans should do something about this?

I have no problem with changing climate. To think we can alter human habit and stop the change is silly. That is where I draw the line. Stuff like taxing and carbon credits is even sillier.

Plain and simple: We deal with it.

People really do hate change.

Oh, I don't know, they have also talked about taking carbon out of the air also. Cap and trade seems pretty sensible to me. It worked with sulfer, other nations are doing it.

But maybe you are right and this is no big deal, things warm up, but it's not as bad or bad at all overall. We have totally changed the ecosystem of the Americas since 1492, the plants, the bids, the animals, fish bees etc are all different and here we are.

Oh, I don't know, they have also talked about taking carbon out of the air also. Cap and trade seems pretty sensible to me. It worked with sulfer, other nations are doing it.

But maybe you are right and this is no big deal, things warm up, but it's not as bad or bad at all overall. We have totally changed the ecosystem of the Americas since 1492, the plants, the bids, the animals, fish bees etc are all different and here we are.

This isn't sulpher.

And yet, you are right... Here we still are!

For you global cooling deniers:

http://www.ecnmag.com/blogs/2013/09/has-global-cooling-begun-arctic-ice-caps-grow-60-year

The arctic will be "ice-free by 2013." "An ice-free Arctic is] definitely coming, and coming sooner than we previously expected." These were but some of the breathless pronouncements made by scientists, climatologists, and even NASA over the last decade or so. All the while, the summers were getting colder and the ice caps more voluminous — quite a bit more, apparently.

According to a report in the Daily Mail, the Arctic ice cap grew by nearly a million square miles from 2012-2013, an increase of 60% year over year. This sharply contradicts earlier reports of doom-and-gloom and a climate change-induced apocalypse (not to mention, hyperbolic and slightly-ridiculous Hollywood blockbusters). Back in 2007, the BBC — in a report echoed by NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center — touted the following headline: “Arctic summers ice-free by 2013”.

http://www.ecnmag.co...ps-grow-60-year

The arctic will be "ice-free by 2013." "An ice-free Arctic is] definitely coming, and coming sooner than we previously expected." These were but some of the breathless pronouncements made by scientists, climatologists, and even NASA over the last decade or so. All the while, the summers were getting colder and the ice caps more voluminous — quite a bit more, apparently.

According to a report in the Daily Mail, the Arctic ice cap grew by nearly a million square miles from 2012-2013, an increase of 60% year over year. This sharply contradicts earlier reports of doom-and-gloom and a climate change-induced apocalypse (not to mention, hyperbolic and slightly-ridiculous Hollywood blockbusters). Back in 2007, the BBC — in a report echoed by NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center — touted the following headline: “Arctic summers ice-free by 2013”.

Don't be a denier. The only chance we have to stave off the effects of global warming climate change is to turn over total control of our lives to the government. It's the right thing to do. Forward. Hope & Change.

Stop being a racist teabagger denier. Romney has a horse. Bush did it.

Don't be a denier. The only chance we have to stave off the effects of global warming climate change is to turn over total control of our lives to the government. It's the right thing to do. Forward. Hope & Change.

Stop being a racist teabagger denier. Romney has a horse. Bush did it.

When did it start getting warm? You forgot, it was all Clinton's fault for expanding the economy w/China. Let's not forget NAFTA too on our own continent. When did it start getting warm again? Mid 1990's?

When did it start getting warm? You forgot, it was all Clinton's fault for expanding the economy w/China. Let's not forget NAFTA too on our own continent. When did it start getting warm again? Mid 1990's?

NAFTA was completely Bush Sr.'s fault. Clinton was forced to sign it due to the bad policies of the previous two administrations. However, more to the point: the planet started warming up during William McKinley's administration. He is the evil baby-eating gun-toting bible-thumping racist redneck teabagger horse owning misogynist who sold us all out.

NAFTA was completely Bush Sr.'s fault. Clinton was forced to sign it due to the bad policies of the previous two administrations. However, more to the point: the planet started warming up during William McKinley's administration. He is the evil baby-eating gun-toting bible-thumping racist redneck teabagger horse owning misogynist who sold us all out.

Hey, you got me there!

And was shot dead in BFLO w/an anarchist ushering in one of the biggest progressive eras our country has ever seen.

The question is, when did it start cooling? Read my posts 444, 445 and 465 of this thread and you might understand how the "science" works.

http://www.ecnmag.co...ps-grow-60-year

If they were wrong about that, what else are they wrong about?