Setting up the Global Warming lies to come

OCinBuffalo

Actually I was answering his idiotic straw man argument.

And you idiots want us to follow a country that has air "quality" that is so bad 8 year olds are getting lung cancer. Brilliant

What the !@#$ on God's green earth are you talking about. We say smaller government you say you're eating babies and killing grandma. We say Obamacare is a mess and you say we want people to die because they have no healthcare. We say our immigration policies and borders are a mess and you say we hate Latinos. We say we don't like Obama's policies you call us racists. Now we say that Cap and Trade is a bad idea and you say we want our water and air to be as bad as China's. You sir are a riot! If it weren't so sad I'd laugh at you.

Edited by Chef Jim

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What the !@#$ on God's green earth are you talking about. We say smaller government you say you're eating babies and killing grandma. We say Obamacare is a mess and you say we want people to die because they have no healthcare. We say our immigration policies and borders are a mess and you say we hate Latinos. We say we don't like Obama's policies you call us racists. Now we say that Cap and Trade is a bad idea and you say we want our water and air to be as bad as China's. You sir are a riot! If it weren't so sad I'd laugh at you.

Now you change your argument to this? Why is cap and trade a bad idea then? You said because China wasn't doing it, now what is it?

Yes. Its also a local and national issue.

So how is Cap and Trade going to help the global pollution? And if you say something stupid I'm going to kick you in the nuts. :D

[Chef Jim laces up his steel toed boots]

Edited by Chef Jim

So how is Cap and Trade going to help the global pollution? And if you say something stupid I'm going to kick you in the nuts. :D

[Chef Jim laces up his steel toed boots]

Good, use that boot to slam yourself in the nuts for asking such a stupid question. Last I checked we were part of the f'n globe moron. And I also noticed that countries all over said globe are putting cap and tade systems into effect.

Good, use that boot to slam yourself in the nuts for asking such a stupid question. Last I checked we were part of the f'n globe moron. And I also noticed that countries all over said globe are putting cap and tade systems into effect.

You still have no idea how or why it would work, do you?

Yup, and Piedmont is part of Oakland. Do you think cracking down on crime in Piedmont is going to reduce crime in Oakland?

Google.com

I am asking YOU how it would work. Not Google.

But I've got an even better question for you now: give me an example of how it would work in the US. A specific, concrete example, with data backing it.

Or you can just, y'know, pretend you know something and dodge the question again.

I sometimes lurk in here but almost never post in this forum. A quick scanning has reaffirmed my feelings for libs.

I am asking YOU how it would work. Not Google.

But I've got an even better question for you now: give me an example of how it would work in the US. A specific, concrete example, with data backing it.

Or you can just, y'know, pretend you know something and dodge the question again.

Because you're a racist and it's W's fault. Isn't that how everything works in their heads?

Because you're a racist and it's W's fault. Isn't that how everything works in their heads?

That's so 2009-2012. Get with the times, man. It's because he's a racist and Romney has a horse.

I haven't kept up with the thread and won't read it all, but I find it hilarious that what was once "global warming" is now "climate change" because most people can't believe there's "warming" when the south is getting hit with snow. But that's libs for you: forever moving the goalposts.