Congrats Bills Fans

CATFAN

Panther fan here

Just wanted to congratulate you and say that the better team won this past Sunday. You guys are a couple of breaks away from being 2-0. There is a lot of talent on the roster and I think come November/December Buffalo will be extremely relevant and is going to be a scary team to play. I went to NC State so I am a big fan of Manny Lawson and Mario Williams while begrudgingly having an extremely healthy respect for CJ Spiller (Clemson guy and big rival) and Gilmore (went to South Carolina for grad school). Manuel is also a guy I watched while he was in college and should have a good future in this league.

All that said, I really like the direction of your team. Wish you health and success for the rest of 2013.

Great post CatFan.

Respectful opponent fans are always welcome here and you have moved your way to the top of the list with this post my friend.

Well said and we thank you for your opinions and takes on our team.

Of course it was a great game and we'd like to think we were the better team, I'm sure it's hard on you and your team at the same time. Shoulda/coulda/woulda won had EJ not been so great on that last drive.

I've been a big supporter of the Panthers since you guys heartbreakingly lost to the Pats in the SuperBowl. Even before that really. When both the Panthers and the Jags came into the league I made myself a believer in the Panthers but never embraced the Jags.

I wish your team luck in the future and in sure with young guys on both sides of the ball leading your team, you guys are not far from putting it all together on Sundays. Between Cam and Luke (many of us Bills fans wanted both) your team should be up and coming sooner than later.

Although you've experienced post season glory more recently than we have, I'm sure as fans we probably consider ourselves very similar.

Welcome to the board and see you in 4 years man.

I adopted Carolina as my NFC team when the joined the league - they were kinda Buffalo-South with Frank Reich, Pete Metzelaars, and Bill Polian on board. At this point they have alot of pieces in place but like Buffalo are trying to figure out how to win the close ones. Gotta say I was happy you guys got Keuckly as opposed so someone in the AFC - guy's gonna be a beast I think. Pretty happy with Alonso too tho.

Thanks! Best of luck to the Panthers the rest of the way, especially against the rest of the AFC East!

+1

That had to be a heartbreaking loss. That was a Bills style lose, PI on a game icing Int. Yikes.

Good luck against the Jests and Fish.

And next week we get to look forward to the other end of the "spagtrum"

Nice post Cat, good luck with your guys. Tell Steve Smith not to mouth off to Andre tho. :nana:

Saw the youtube video and dont think he was talling poo to Andre (not that I would but it past him). Sounded like he was talking poo about someone else to Andre.

Smitty has calmed down a lot and seems to be a very good guy for 6 days and 19 hours during the week. I think there is about a 5 hour span on most Sundays where it is best to steer clear of him.

Classy post. Thank you for the kind words. It has been a long time since us Bills fans could get excited about playoff possibilities. This team is young and talented. It feels like 1988 all over

I'll give ya 1987. We're a year or two away from even dreaming of going 12-4 and getting a first round bye in the playoffs.

CAT- I echo the sentiments here about your class. Well done. I speak for everyone here when I say you are welcome anytime. Don't be a stranger. Yes, we're Bills fans but we love the league so drop by w/ Car. updates. Good luck this season and roll over the rest of the AFC East for us.

Edited by gomper