The Bills won because...

Just Jack

Karma reasons only, what did you do as your regular routine, or different from your routine that helped the Bills win yesterday?

For me, I only saw the first half on TV, then I had to go to work. Only saw the score about 30 minutes after the game ended.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills won because the worm has turned. It started on Saturday night. My teams stink. My college team, ASU, consistently finds ways to beat themselves or lose in dramatic fashion. Against Wisconsin on Saturday, it was ASU that benefitted and won from a bizarre, unimaginable mistake by the Badgers at the end of the game. ASU or The Bills would have done that, not the team they were playing. Then yesterday the Bills get the improbable long drive, call by the official, big plays, and last second win. The worm has turned!!!

I wore my newly acquired B. Smith #78 jersey for the first time, and his single game sack total got beat.

Also, my wife and I made spinach-artichoke dip.

Both rituals are clearly the jolt this team needed and will continue until further notice.

With me it started Saturday night. At about 9pm I started a game of Monopoly with 7 other people. Started off very slow. When all properties were owned I ended up with only 3 and none of them matched. Traded the green property I had to someone for a yellow and ended up making the set. From there I took the greens back when they went bankrupt. Took down the slums (browns) as payment for hotels on the yellow and didnt stop there. Ended up securing both light blues and railroads shortly after that. With just 2 other players left they conceded to my brilliance as I was the only one left with houses and hotels properties.

When all was said and done, it was 2am. Still had to pack all my belongings as we were at a vacation rental on Seneca Lake for the weekend. Fell asleep about 3am. Woke up at 530am to drive from Romulus to Cheektowaga to meet up with my buddy for the tailgate. Ended up at Hammers lot by about 8am and quickly set up the pop up tent, grill, and tables and began to make some of the greatest "Ghetto Nachos" you've ever tasted. Topped it all off with my special Taco Burgers and went into the stadium about an hour early to watch the warm ups.

Because of all this, we won the game. And this Saturday my plan is to play Risk. The week after against Baltimore, I'm thinking Axis and Allies.

I wore my Bruce Smith jersey. I have not worn it in at least 10 years.

keep doing that

Went on the field. You guys can always petition the Bills to allow that to happen again against the Ravens :)

its always good luck to have a man in the field in a skirt