The Bills won because...

Just Jack

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

During games I am the biggest Pollyanna. Being a kid and watching the come back game made it so I never doubt the bills during a game. My friends are driven insane by "they're not out of it yet!" Not this Sunday. In the stands no less! The ridiculous penalty on 4th and 18 followed by the td sucked all emotion from me. I became a Debbie downer. Not until after they sacked cam did I stop being such a little b*tch!

So you see it was me becoming a jaded Bills fan and doubting instead of billieving that did it!

I watched the last few plays out of the corner of my eye with my head about 60 degrees to the screen. I was watching as I was moving out of my old house and I won't be back there for any more games. Dammit.

Edited by bmur66

I took my BILLS hat off and put it on my knee backwards for the final drive in which I rubbed the throwback buffalo before every play.

Is "rubbing the buffalo" code for something?

Clearly it is, but I can't figure out what a 'throwback buffalo is.

I watched the last few plays out of the corner of my eye with my head about 60 degrees to the screen. I was watching as I was moving out of my old house and I won't be back there for any more games. Dammit.

http://ispot.tv/a/77jN

Because they scored more points than Carolina!

That's not a karma answer, what did you do to help the Bills win?