Buffalo vs. Carolina: Official Game Day Thread

The Wiz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of the load on the servers I was thinking at this rate by November the OGDT will start at halftime of the game the week before. To get up at 6:00am on the west coast and see it was already up and running for two hours was a bit much. Imagine if this team was any good.

Watching NFL Live and I am so sick of all the crap we have to hear as Bills fans. Firstly, the analysts are basically saying that we don't have a chance today, which is such BS! Hello, we held NE to 23, our defense played strong. Cam Newton is no Tom Brady! Can he sling it? absolutely! but is still prone to mistakes when pressured. Secondly, we are one of a few teams running a very fast paced no huddle offense and what do we see on the television???? The Eagles and how they are running the no huddle.....No love at all for our beloved Bills at all.

I know everyone will want to blast me about it's because we aren't winning and yada yada yada, but I am sick to death from it. Today is our day! I think Marrone opens up the offensive play book today and Bills offense shows up big. And maybe, just maybe the so called experts will take notice, if but only for a day.

BigPappy Billeve's

Watching NFL Live and I am so sick of all the crap we have to hear as Bills fans. Firstly, the analysts are basically saying that we don't have a chance today, which is such BS! Hello, we held NE to 23, our defense played strong. Cam Newton is no Tom Brady! Can he sling it? absolutely! but is still prone to mistakes when pressured. Secondly, we are one of a few teams running a very fast paced no huddle offense and what do we see on the television???? The Eagles and how they are running the no huddle.....No love at all for our beloved Bills at all.

I know everyone will want to blast me about it's because we aren't winning and yada yada yada, but I am sick to death from it. Today is our day! I think Marrone opens up the offensive play book today and Bills offense shows up big. And maybe, just maybe the so called experts will take notice, if but only for a day.

BigPappy Billeve's

I understand the frustration but I stopped watching these types of shows years ago. If I'm not going to the game I turn the TV on 10 minutes before kickoff.

I want to see a dominant defense forcing Cam into a lot of mistakes. I want to see the offense take a few steps forward, better execution on 3rd down, CJ getting into a groove, fewer penalties and some success with shots down field. Go Bills!!! Go 12th man!!! Go Fred!!! GO! GO! GO!

I understand the frustration but I stopped watching these types of shows years ago. If I'm not going to the game I turn the TV on 10 minutes before kickoff.

I agree. Sometimes I even wait an extra minute or two past the sheduled start time just to make sure I don't hear all the pre-game nonsense.

On a family vacation to myrtle beach.....I have the #78 jersey and a box of BLL's watching pre-game....I'd rather be at the Ralf but the wife wanted the beach for some reason.

We'll probably watch the game at hooters since I am not sure where else to go around here.

GO BILLS!

Wiz, Buddy, when the Bills win, you're starting the gameday thread at 7 am every week until proven not to work

Priorities, people, priorities - it's only silly if it doesn't work!

I'll take it. Funny part is being up at 7 on the weekend is usually sleeping in for me.

Edited by The Wiz