FOOTBALL! The Official Season Opener Game Day Thread

BUFFALOKIE

Snow won't kill you if you get hit by it.

No but snow will kill you if you slip on it and hit your head, or it makes your car slide into a bad accident. Or if you get buried by an avalanche. Or if you fall asleep in it and freeze to death. Or you get hit in the temple by a snowball. Or if you're sweeping it off your roof and fall to your death. Or walking under a huge icicle hanging from a gutter and it falls and hits you.

No but snow will kill you if you slip on it and hit your head, or it makes your car slide into a bad accident. Or if you get buried by an avalanche. Or if you fall asleep in it and freeze to death. Or you get hit in the temple by a snowball. Or if you're sweeping it off your roof and fall to your death. Or walking under a huge icicle hanging from a gutter and it falls and hits you.

I didn't know cars would be driving on the field, there was a threat of an avalanche inside the stadium or that people would be left to freeze inside the stadium.

Once he makes up for that fumble. Did that ever happen in Foxboro? Why do they always look mortal when they leave Mass?

Looks like he's made up for it.

All I have to say is: Holy Cr@p! Seriously. I finished the first quarter and when I looked again the thing was a blowout. It's a decent portent for when we play the Ravens week 4, I know it's Peyton Manning under center, but that many touchdowns is enough to give a defensive coordinator a heart attack.

Based on what?

Based on statistics.

Go ahead and figure out the percentage.

Take every QB taken, say in the past decade, and see how many are good players. The percentage is small. Very very very small.

Peyton Manning first game: 7 touchdowns

KC Chiefs entire 2012 season: 8 passing touchdowns

Peyton Manning is the best QB to ever play the game in my opinion, but he's definitely in the top 3-5.

By definition, almost nobody will match that. He is a once in a generation type player. Maybe once in a lifetime.

That's an unrealistic standard to use.

I agree about your peyton manning statement

Watching that makes me so sad. The possibility that EJ is ever even half that good is so low.

Why are you always dogging Ej man? I'm always reading your posts on how "he did good vs 3rd stringers" or comments like the one above. We get it. I think we have all had enough of you dissing Ej.

Oh and I don't know if anyone noticed but I believe it was in the 3r quarter. Right after a commercial break, they show a cheerleader doing her little dance. The sexy thing was that the girl bent over right in front of the camera man and she showed her undies. All her undies and butt. Not just a millimeter of the underwear. Did anybody catch this? I'm not the only nasty guy. Am I?

Edited by Clippers of Nfl