Players cut from other teams that the bills should sign

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should we start a "Players from other teams cut that the Bills should sign" thread so we dont have a billion Player X cut should we sign him threads?

J'Marcus Webb, OT - Started 44 Games. Could he slide to guard and backup and eventually take over?

Daniel Fells, TE - Big TE, 6'4 270. could be a depth TE. Dickerson cut creates a need at depth TE.

Brian Banks - LB - Spent 5 years in jail. an inspirational story. 5th year man. Depth LB.

Jake Ballard - TE - Injury issues. played well for the Giants. Was once thought to be Shockey replacement.

Stanford Routt - CB - Vetean CB, couldnt stick with the Chiefs or Raiders.

Marc Anthony - CB - 7th Rd pick of the Raves.

How does keeping 3 TE's and cutting the 4th create a need at TE?

When I hear the name Marc Anthony, I think of ancient Rome. It is wonderful to be ignorant to mass cororate pop

When I hear the name Marc Antony, I think of ancient Rome.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9

Everette Brown - DE/LB http://www.nfl.com/p...n/71227/profile - He's a bit undersized and that was his billing coming out in the draft but he is a supposed "speed rusher." May be worth a look but we may not have a spot for him.

Dennis Dixon - QB http://www.nfl.com/p...xon/748/profile - would prefer him over Thad Lewis just due to experience as 3rd QB.

I was a BIG fan of Everette Brown coming out of college - I'd like to give him a spot on the roster - he'll end up being a player somewhere.

Nothing official out of Chargers camp,but is likely that OT Max Starks (SD had signed from Pitt in off-season) and WR/ST Luke TASKER will not make the final 53.... saw Tasker have some decent plays during the PS and he isn't a speedster but I think he could be a good ST player here.

I was a BIG fan of Everette Brown coming out of college - I'd like to give him a spot on the roster - he'll end up being a player somewhere.

The same was said a lot about Maybin.

Should we start a "Players from other teams cut that the Bills should sign" thread so we dont have a billion Player X cut should we sign him threads?

J'Marcus Webb, OT - Started 44 Games. Could he slide to guard and backup and eventually take over?

Daniel Fells, TE - Big TE, 6'4 270. could be a depth TE. Dickerson cut creates a need at depth TE.

Brian Banks - LB - Spent 5 years in jail. an inspirational story. 5th year man. Depth LB.

Jake Ballard - TE - Injury issues. played well for the Giants. Was once thought to be Shockey replacement.

Stanford Routt - CB - Vetean CB, couldnt stick with the Chiefs or Raiders.

Marc Anthony - CB - 7th Rd pick of the Raves.

Sorry, but I'm not that excited about any of these. Webb could end up being a decent guard eventually, but no way should he be the swing tackle or hope to replace anyone. Fells has never impressed and just been passed from team to team. Banks is a feel-good story that got cut even though people WANTED him to make the team. Ballard has lost not one but a few steps since injury and isn't very good any more. Routt couldn't stick with the Raiders on a team completely devoid of talent. What does that tell you about him? And finally, I know nothing about Marc Anthony, but just because he came from the Ravens doesn't mean he's any good. In fact, their DBs are probably as bad as they have been in a while, which means that if he couldn't provide depth on that team, he probably won't make it anywhere.

Edited by Haplo848